Yandere! Slenderman x Mute! Fem. Reader

Requested by candy-lover405. Might be inspired.

I have no words to say, other than another Y/n!

Y/n's POV
...
...
...
...
What's with the silence, Y/n?
I'm mute, yes (don't question on how she speaks in her mind).
I can't talk, and to communicate I need to use a board and a marker or use body language.
At school, I tend to get bullied a lot. Not physically, but it deeply hurts my self-esteem.
I'm not sure why people discriminated me so much. I have nobody as my friend.
I was also too timid and shy to make one.
I feel so helpless... so hopeless...
So alone.

People say things like, “Hey, why don't you scream when we hurt you?” or some sort like that to mock me. I didn't like it, but then I knew I was too weak to do anything.

"Hey, mute-freak!" a boy called. I gulped. I can feel sweats streaming down from my head. What will they do to me? I slowly turned around. There were a group of people, grinning evily at me. Fear clouded my head. I could only show that fearful face. "C'mon! Say something! Hahaha!!" a kid laugh then the other follows. I couldn't held in my tears this time. I turn around and ran to the exit.
Now you all might be wondering, why don't I go to a special school for disabled people suffering blindness, deaf, mute, and such? My parents aren't rich enough for that type of school and only afford me to this school. They didn't expect bullies, of course. The school for that is expsnsive as hell and this is the cheapest school they could find. They expected good things from me in hopes I'll get great results to help myself in the future.
I didn't know where I ran. I didn't care at the moment. I couldn't focus on my plannings. I just did what my mind was telling me to do. I ran into the forest instead.
I know, it's weird. But it turns out this place has a thick forest nearby. I stopped my tracks and scan around my area. I think I got lost. Well, this is one way to die.
I kept walking forward, not knowing where to go. Then I heard rustlings from the bush. I froze in place, chills sent down to my spine. I slowly look behind, but find nothing. ‘Strange... what was that? An animal?’ I thought to myself. Suddenly I bumped into someone... or something. I look above, and I saw a tall and slender figure without features and wears a black suit. I gulped. I wish I wasn't such a weakling. I could be running away at this point, but I stayed still. Then there was something coming from his back. It looked like... tentacles...? Tendrils? Whatever it is, I turn away and tried to ran but it caught me and lifted me up. Fear began clouding my head and my heart. I'm nervous, scared of what it'll do to me. “What is a young mortal like you doing here?” it spoke. It sounds like a male, a deep and dark voice. “...” I only stayed silent. I wish I could tell him. I wish I could tell him I'm mute. Wait, I know body language. I pointed at my mouth and then makes a cross with my arms. “You... cannot speak?” he said, confused. I nodded. He sighed and gently pats my head. “Very well. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Slenderman. I am well capable of telepathy. You can think of anything and I'll be able to read it out eventually.” he explained. It seems creepy but it doesn't seem so when it's him that's using it. “Y/n... I'm Y/n...” I thought to myself. “Y/n. What an interesting name. It is a pleasure to meet you. Now, can you answer my question?” “I ran away from my school. There were horrible people there because they bullied me for being mute...” I explained in my thoughts. “Where are they now?” he asks sternly. He seemed mad. “They probably went home by now. It's after school at this hour.” I replied. “I see. Do you not mind if we spend more time... together?” he asked kindly. I nodded my head happily.
From that point, I trusted him. I trusted him... really.

Next day...
Another after school. I'm very excited to go visit him again! I giggled mentally. “Wow, she's smiling to what? What a freak.” a girl spoke. “Why is she smiling for? Is she a masochist? What a damn freak!” a boy then followed. The whole hallway was filled with gossips and chatter. It hurts my feelings badly. I can't held it in. The feeling of excitement disappears and switched into a teary sadness. Like before, I ran away to the exit, to the forest this time. I know what my aim is.
I then cried loudly in the forest. I expected no one would listen nor care for it anyway. I cried loudly as I fell onto the ground. It hurts, so much, I can feel my heart ache. I wish I was never like this. I never asked for this! Then I heard footsteps from my right. I lift my head and saw Slender. He then lifts me up and hugged me. “My dear, what's the matter?” “Them... again...! I...I... I got bullied again...” I sobbed between my thoughts. Weird, right? Crying really makes me unfocused. He then gently shushes me to calm me down and gently pats my head. “It's alright... you're safe with me. How about a nice treat with me? I'll give you treats and everything you asked for.” he offered. At this rate, I couldn't do much. I was crying too much to think of the consquences. “But... my family...” “It's alright. They won't even remember you.” he said darkly. I froze. What does that mean? “Not even you will remember. You'll be fine just with me.” he adds. Then... what...? What happened...?

I lost my consciousness.

Staying with Slender, I've been treated like a princess.
However, I don't remember anything.
I only remember he's gonna treat me well. That I don't have a family to begin with and I'm an orphan.
I live in the woods since child.
I saw lots of fire from the southern direction however. I asked if it's part of the forest territory. He told me there's a city there but it's a dangerous place to go.
I silently obeyed. I can't do anything.
I'm stuck.

But maybe... it's for the best.......?

Ahhh! Losin motivation sure sucks, huh? Well, here's the treat.