Yandere! Ticci Toby x Fem. Reader

Requested by S2120063. Might be inspired!!

Yay! Another Ticci Toby! I love Toby, he's cute, cool, and unique. But this story part might suck so sorry for the cringe :')

Y/n's POV
"Class, meet our new student." my teacher said to the class. Our new student is a male with short brown-reddish hair, yellow eyes orange goggles on his head, a mouthguard, striped-sleeve brown-gray-ish jacket (wtf??) with blue hood, dark brown pants and black sneakers. He looked timid and he stood there shyly. I smiled at him. "H-hi... I-I'm Tobias R-Rogers. Call me T-Toby..." he said shyly. I giggled mentally at his cute shy behaviour. But some kids laughed quietly at him or talks about him. "Thank you, Toby. Sit down next to Y/n, the girl with the H/L H/C." the teacher said as she pointed at me. Everybody gasped in shock, because I was pretty popular among my friends (ya ain't popular? S'kay, I ain't popular either. But now ya do ;v;). He approached my left seat, small waved me and sat down. "Hi, I'm Y/n! You're Toby, right? Nice to meet you!" I quietly said cheerfully then offerring him my hand, asking for a handshake. He notices and blushed slightly. He was taken aback slightly but shakes my hand. I giggled quietly at the sight, and he seems to blush more. "N-nice to meet y-you too, Y-Y/n..." he quietly and shyly said. "Aww. Don't be shy! You'll definitely make friends here. In fact, you already made one. Me, of course!" I quietly said cheerfully. "T-thanks..." "Not a problem. But you're really cute when you're shy." I joked and he began to blush again (fuq now I adore him too! >w<). I giggled again and return back to the study session. I can sense a few glares from my back.

Lunchtime.
I was talking with my friends while heading towards the cafeteria with my lunchbox, when I saw Toby walking past me. His head was down and he looked like he want to cry. I could hear laughter from behind him. Even the girls who saw him was giggling. "What a freaking weirdo!" "I know right? Hey Y/n, I suggest you shouldn't talk or hangout with him. Didn't you see how much of a weirdo he is? He could kill you anytime and neither of us wanted it. You don't want to lose your reputation for some freak, right? (oh hell no...! Bish ya did not >:(= )" she said to me, laughing at him at the end. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists. I was annoyed and angry at those comments. Toby was on the floor being beaten up, laughed, and mocked. "Hey! You guys leave him alone! He has done nothing to me nor to any of you! If you keep this up, I will tell the headmaster!" I yelled. Everyone there stared in shocked. I didn't care if my reputation was destroyed, I'd rather regret not saving him.
"F-fine! Let's go everyone." a guy said. Everybody nodded and left me with the wounded Toby. I rushed onto him. "Are you okay, Toby? I'm sorry for letting this happen." I cried. "I-It's f-fine... At le-least you d-did save m-me." he tics. "Why are you ticcing?" "It's m-my sy-syndrome. I-I h-have a to-tourette s-syndrome." he replied shyly. I can't tell if he tics or he's really saying it shyly. But such a syndrome is pretty rare here so I find it really cool, surprising and unique. "That's so cool! I've never had such an interesting friend like you!" "Y-you d-don't have to b-be friends w-with me. Yo-you're popular and... I-I'm a f-freak... Yo-you shouldn't pr-protect me..." "Lies. I'd rather sacrifice my reputation to save you. I'd really regret it if I didn't save you there." I said happily. "T-thanks... Y-Y/n." he blushed slightly. "No problem. Hop on my back, I'll take you to the infirmary." I said, knelting down offerring my back to him. I turn my head and saw him nod. He jumps on my back and I lift him, carrying him to the infirmary. "You're pretty light." I giggled. "S-shut up..." he pouted and blushed. I giggled at his adorableness (guys is that a word?). "From now on, I'll protect you Toby." I said cheerfully. I can feel a warm smile behind his mouthguard. "T-thank y-you, again."

Time flew by and I kept my word. I didn't leave him alone for a second, not even when he goes to the bathroom. Of course I didn't enter the stall with him, he has privacy. I just waited outside the bathroom. I became a bit too overprotective towards him, due to his timid and shy personality. But neither of us minded and we became even closer. We do a lot of fun things together. He was like a brother to me. Sometimes, when something bad happens to me, he's always there to comfort me. I really love him... as my best friend.

One day...
"Hey, Y/n?" Toby asked me. "Yeah?" "I-I want t-to t-tell y-you something... this e-evening. C-can you come to t-the park today a-at 17:00 PM?" he tics, but he sounded really shy. "Uhm, sure. I'm free today." I smiled at him. "G-great!" he tics, side-hugging me. I sighed happily and side-hug him back. I smiled at this joyous sight.

Tiem skip to 17:49
I got myself wearing a nice clothe combination of a poofy long sleeved white sweater and brown pencil skirt. I wore my strap sandals as I exited the house. I close the door and locked it, then left to the park Toby addressed. Luckily it's pretty near so I just have to walk.

I reached to the park. I waited for Toby under the tree, leaning against it. I hummed a tune

(Pick any music you like :)  )

I snap back into reality as I heard clapping from my right. I turned to my right and saw Toby. He was wearing a long black-sleeved sweater with brown-grayish pants and dark brown shoes. He still has his mouthguard and his goggles. "Y-You have a g-good voice, Y-Y/n." he tics happily. "Thanks." I blushed slightly at him. "Y-you look g-good too..." he tics, blushing behind his mouthguard. "Aww, you too. Anyways, what did you want to tell me?" "You k-know w-we've been friends f-for a while, r-right?" "Yep, I noticed." I said, a bit blind over his question. "I-I want t-to ask you... to b-be m-my girlfriend." he confessed. I was taken aback, because the truth is...

I have a boyfriend already.

I didn't want to hurt neither of their feelings, but I don't want to be unfaithful. "I-I'm sorry, Toby. But I have a boyfriend already." I said sadly, I nearly cried. "Oh..." he lowers his head. I began to cry. "I'm sorry Toby! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings!!" I cried between the words. "I-it's fine!" "But... Please... Tell me we're still best friends...!" I cried to him. He hugged me, his head on mine and patting my back. "I w-will a-lways be y-your b-best friend..."

"But not for long."

Part 2. This is getting longer and y'all know I'm tired writing long chapters. -^-