Yandere! Homicidal Liu x Fem. Reader

Requested by ClaireFirefly111. Might be inspired.

First time doing a Liu. Dunno about him much aside from him being the brother of Jeff. This story might be short. We'll see I guess...

Y/n's POV
I had just joined the Creepypasta family (holy. So clichèd) because Slender found me abandoned. Of course I was abandoned with a reason. I was not an ordinary human. I'm a youkai of sort. I'm specifically a satori, a mind reading youkai. Because of it many people hated me. I can read ones mind or multiple at once. It feels like I'm enterring someone's mind rather than seeing what their thinking. Because of this, it caused me to be able to see things in different perspectives. Slender knew and saw my potential in skills of combat. I gladly accepted because I don't have anywhere else to go.

When I first enterred the mansion, everyone didn't like me. Now several people warmed up to me. Some of them are Jeff, Sadie, Sally, and Liu. Liu here was shy but still enjoys my accompany, the same for me. He was cute kinda guy and I love talking to him. However he's slightly unpredictable since if I communicate with 1 person, my attention and my mind reading would pay to them more than Liu's pranks. He was cute nontheless. His brother however, was cooler. When I saw him for the first time, I immediately fell for him (fangirl alert. But I'm no fangirl, thanks). He was cool and very handsome in my eyes. He was very kind to me and rarely does pranks on me. He comforted me, supportive and talkative towards me. I didn't feel anyone being jealous or anything.

One day, me and Sadie are talking at the couch. I couldn't help but feel an intense glare from someone. "So, have you considerred any feelings for someone?" she asked with a sly smirk. I blushed lightly. "W-well... There is one..." I said shyly. "Ooh! Tell me, tell me, tell me!" she said, excited. "Promise not to tell anyone?" "Pinky promise. Now tell me!" "I-It's... Jeff..." "Whaaat?! Jeff?? That's very unbelieveable!" she said in pure shock, which was pretty loud. "Shh!! It's true I do, but I'm not sure on how will I ever confess my feelings..." "Well just go ahead and tell him! I'm sure he'll feel the same. You know that you two have spent time together for a long time." she said, reassuring me. "Really?" "Yeah! I believe in you, and I shall support you. If he rejects you, I'll kill him for sure." "Haha... Please don't seriously kill him. Slender will get mad at you and punish you." I responded. She laughed. "Nah, I was just joking, alright? But seriously I doubt he'll reject your feelings." she re-assured. "You really thought so?" "Very certain." "Thanks! I knew I could count on you!" I said. She laughed and hugged me. I could've sworn I heard a growl.

The next day...
I decided to confess my feelings to Jeff today. I took a nice, warm bath and wore some nice clothes. Not sure of his preferences but I guess it's for the best. I approached Jeff. "H-hey, Jeff." "Oh, hey Y/n. What's up?" "Ca-can we talk somewhere private? T-there's something I wanna tell you." "Uhm, sure." he said. I light up and asked him to follow me to the kitchen.
"So what is it?" "W-well... I... I have... I have feelings for you... Ever since we talked I felt like you deeply cared about me. And I really like you about that." I confessed shyly. He was taken aback but clears his throat and pulls himself together. "Y/n... I... I also have feelings for you." he said. I was surprised but then proceeds to smile and hugged him. He hugged me back and stroked my back gently. A loud growl was formed in the midst of silence. Then runnung footsteps was approaching us. Someone then lunged towards Jeff as we released eachother and begin to stab him. I was so shocked and begin to back away. It was Liu! He looked insanely angry, complete with his teeth gritted. I begin to silently cry. As he clashed his final stab, he stood up and approached me in a frustrated look. Then begin to run at me and pulled my shirt, making me closer to him and he pointed his knife towards my chin with his insane look. "Why... did you choose him over me...?" he asked. He sounded scary, sad, and angry. "Liu! W-what did y-" "I wish if you had chosen me, I wouldn't have sacrificed my own brother. I didn't want to, but you always leave me to litle choices, little girl." he said. I can hear Slender slowly approaching. It seems like he's aware too. "Sorry, guess I should've been more shameful. This is my last goodbye to you. I love you, Y/n." he said. He then kissed me gently. He then released me afterwards, exactly the moment Slender enterred the kitchen. He then proceeds to drag Liu away from me. He still has his shades of insanity, but he smiled sweetly as he left. I honestly was stunt. I consider him like my little brother. And I couldn't get mad at him, no matter what he did and no matter how hard I tried. At that moment, I realized I forgived him deep in my heart. And at the same time...
I cried.
I wished to plead his innocence to Slender.
So he may be free from the punishments that Slender will give to him.

Part 2? If anyone wants. But eh, hope you enjoyed this clichèd story plot. :3