Yandere! Slenderbrothers x Fem. Reader

Requested by ClaireFirefly111. Might be inspired.

Never done a Slenderbrothers in the history of this book. This should be fun. Also I won't include Surrender-man.

Y/n's POV
I have a dissociative personality disorder. So I have two split personalities. My original personality is the Y/P [Your Personality], but the other is the enigmatic, cheerful, weird, and crazy one. What's more weird is that these personalities split whenever it's in the night. My parents are desperately working overnight to help me cure this dissociative personality disorder (idk if it's possible) since the payment to the doctor is very expensive. I pity my parents and sometimes wished that I don't have this disorder, but sometimes I'm pretty happy about it.

Every day, my original personality will be active and so my friends won't find any suspicion on my split personality whatsoever. But every night my personality switched into my other personality. Usually in a split personality, your personalities don't share the same memories. But in my case it's completely the opposite. We both share the same memories. It's kinda hard to explain how and why but it's true.

Split-Personality's POV
Every night, I will be awake and went downstairs to the living room. I would sit on the couch and call my "friends", which they call themselves "The Slenderbrothers". There are 4 of them. There is Slenderman, Offenderman, Trenderman, and Splendorman. I call them Slendy/Slender, Offendy/Offender, Trendy/Trender, and Splendy/Splendor. They can only appear at night because they are monsters and my family and friends would get scared of them. Everytime they appear, we would always talk or play something together. Like this one for example :

Smol flashback
I waited for them to appear. "Sorry for the long wait, dear." Slender said. I lifted my head and saw the 4 brothers. "It's fine! I can wait longer than that." I smiled at them to re-assure. "We're glad you can wait,Y/n-y! I wouldn't like you to be sad." Splendy said cheerfully. "We have to wait for Offender to finish dressing properly and Trender to finish making new clothes for you." Slendy explained, slightly facepalmed. I giggled and waved, gesturing 'don't sweat it'. Trender and Offender sighed in relief. Trender then stepped to the front. "Here is the new clothes I made for you. It uses your favourite colour F/C. I hope you liked it." he said as he hands me a new dress (I'm bad at fashion so I won't explain the details). Offendy then stepped into the front and pushed Trendy aside. "And how about me? Do I look perfect in your eyes?" he said as he showed his new black suit and pants with the same trench coat. I giggled and nodded. "You always do, Offendy. And thanks for the new dress, Trendy!" I exclaimed to both of them. Slendy clears his throat, breaking the tension. "So Y/n, how was your day?"

Time skip
The five of us were sitting at the couch in the midst of awkward silence. Me and Splendy is trying to think of a fun activity we can do. I suddenly light up and gasped, slightly jumped from my seat. "Let's play some card games!" I exclaimed happily as I stood up. "That sounds like a fun idea, Y/n-y!" Splendy said cheerfully with his hands up in the air. Trendy just fixed his glasses and nods. Slendy sighed and crossed his arms, 'looking' away while mumbling "Fine...". Offendy chuckled and lifts his head up with his arms crossed. "Heh, sounds fun. But how about we give punishments to those who lose~?" he said eagerly as he 'looked' at me. I grinned darkly and nodded.

"I give up!" Trendy yelled with his arms up in the air in defeat. He was the only one left to play, I wreck the others, which I can hear whining and groaning from them. "Haha! I win! So my punishment for you is tearing some of your favourite designs apart." I grinned darkly at him. "You're cruel, love. How can you do such a thing to us?" Offendy whined, faking his sadness by placing his right palm on his temple with a sad expression. I giggled at him and crossed my arms with a proud expression. "No! You can't do that! I worked very hard on them!" he yelled at me as I snickered. "Yes I can." "No!" "Yes."
"No!"
"Yes!"

Flashback end...

Time skip to next week.
My parents finally took me to a mental institution. "How can I help?" the female receptionist said kindly. "My daughter here, Y/n L/n, has a dissociative personality disorder and has been behaving differently every night. I'd like it to be resolved soon." my mom said. Hearing it make me freeze in many negative emotions. I'm happy but also sad knowing that this split personality will disappear. "Alright then. Dr. Darscen! We have a new patient!" she yelled. The so called Dr. Darscen then appeared and the female receptionist explained the matter. He nodded and took me to the patient's room. I have a bad feeling about this...

Part 2 or else this will be longer :/
This story is still terrible!! Can't think of any story good plots like the others!