Yandere! Jeff the Killer x Fem. Reader PART 2

Previously requested by aShLyN4lyFe.

Part 2 requested by AraAishi.

Now, I don't know why, but I prefer it if it ended that way lmao. But I guess it's okay for a part 2.

Y/n's POV
"Jeff? Is that really you?" I whisperred. He chuckled silently. "If you don't believe me, I'll give you some proof. But later, okay?" "Fine. But I can hardly ever believe this. Didn't you stab yourself? In the chest too..." I said sadly, bring reminded of that terrible scene occur in front of me. I suddenly felt a gentle pat on the back. "It's alright. It was all in the past. You should be grateful I survived that stab." "You... survived that stab?! But that's just not possible!" I said silently. "I'll also explain that after this period, okay?" he shushed me. I looked away and nodded. I wonder though...

Lunch finally came by. I walked towards the cafeteria but someone pulled me and dragged me to somewhere. I turn my head around and it was Jeff. “Jeff, where are we going?” “The yard. The most peaceful place I could think of right now.”
"Why did you drag me here?" "Didn't I tell you that I will show some things and give explanations and stuff?" "Oh... Well, tell me how did you survive." "Well, y'see, I'm not human. I have lost all of my family members, excluding my brother. The both of us were brought to someplace else and was 'reincarnated' into something else. We now work for this figure who saved us." Jeff explained. "Guess that explains your white skin." "What did you expect?" "Facial makeup? I don't know." I joked. He nudged me playfully. We had a good laugh. "Proof of your existence and you're not a ghost." "I nudged you, didn't I?" "That's not gonna work to convince me." "Hmm... then..." he hummed then approaches me. I backed away. He pulled me close and kissed me. It felt so real, I don't even think this is my imagination. Realizing I need air, I tapped his shoulder multiple times, signing that I need to catch a breath. He released me and I begin to choke a little and breathe heavily. He chuckled lightly and tapped my back. I exhaled in relief. "Alright, alright. You're alive." I said. "See? I'm not a ghost you thought a lot. You just believe in things to easily." "I don't know, dude. Maybe because you're white." I joked. "What did you say??" he playfully gets angry and chased me. I ran as I giggled. I feel happy as heck. I didn't want this day to pass by.

Glad to know he's alive. We're actually started to hangout together. Y'know, doing activities like walking around, watching movies, have some dinner or lunch, get some ice cream, just stuff people do to usually hangout. Nothing special or out of the ordinary.

Next day..
"Settle down, students!" the teacher yelled. Everyone slowly starts to settle down. The teacher sighed. "Alright, we have a new student joining us today. Meet Magnus, our fellow foreign student. Please introduce yourself." "I am honored. I am Magnus, from the United Kingdom. Usually referred as the Great Britain Empire or England. Pleased to meet you all." he said with a mixture of American accent and British accent. It's sort of weird. Everyone seems very happy acknowledging him. "I hate him already. I don't trust him at all." Jeff growled, gritting hi teeth. "I'm sure he's not a terrible person. He looks interesting to me, at least." I said. "So you'll choose him over me?!" he said loudly. "Of course not, calm down. I'm just saying after all."

Well, that's not true. Turns out I reached out to him and began talking to him more frequently. Jeff felt so left out, always growling and gritting his teeth, clenching his fists like he plans to kill him. I do hangout with him but a lot more less. Who would've thought that this person could bring so much misleads?

I was talking with Magnus, teaching him some American accents. We had a lot of fun. Jeff is just behind the tree watching over. "I understand. Thank you so much for your help. It would be great if I could somehow repay you..." "Ah, no need to repay me anything. I'm doing this out of kindness." I said, smiled at him. "What a shame, and here I brought the perfect gift." he said, reaching out to his pocket. I was somewhat flattered. "Close your eyes, this is a surprise." he added. I nodded and closed my eyes.

"Yeah, what a surprise."

Blade clash noise...
I looked and saw Jeff holding the knife that was nearly going to stab me. Jeff looked at me. "Leave now, before he tries to kill you." he warned. I nod and quickly stood up and distance myself. I tried to process the scene. Magnus tried to kill me? Why...? "Aww, why did you have to bother? I was nearly going to complete this mission too." he whined sarcastically. Mission? Is he a hired assassin?! "An assassin you are, but you aren't gonna touch my girl." he growled and pushed his knife forward, causing him to fall backwards. Jeff got near as he tried to stand up. He let out a small dark chuckle. "Aren't you also a killer? Why are you fighting against your own kind?" he taunted. I froze. Jeff's a killer?? Oh wait... He killed those bullies and my family. He stood silent as he pointed his knife towards his forehead. "Never speak of the sort in front of me. It will never work." he scoffed. He was about to stab him but sirens was heard and got him froze slightly. "Tch... What a pain." he said, annoyed. He walked away peacefully, leaving me and Magnus stunt. Polices swarm out of the cars and surrounded Magnus. "Freeze! You are under arrest for murders and attempted murder! Explain yourself in court tomorrow." one of the officers yelled. He raised his hand slowly, sighing in defeat. Soon, he was incarcerated.

Time skip, to nighttime.
I woke up to a loud thud on my balcony. I stood up and walk towards it. I found Jeff, free and normal, looking out to the night sky with his hands in his pockets. I openned the balcony door. "Jeff? The heck are you doing here? How did you even get here?" "Not something worth to explain. I just wanna make sure you're alright." he said. I sighed and hugged him from the back. He seemed surprised. "Thanks, Jeff. And I... also... love you..." I said nervously. Awkward silence then a long chuckle from him. "Don't be nervous of your own feelings, because I also love you, Y/n."

A happy ending. Ye happy pardner? If ya did, vote and follow me if ya want. Alright, next request, go!!!