Colored Markers and Screaming

Klaus sped past strangers, loud music, laughter and an altogether blissful day in order to get Merit back to their room. Once he stepped over the threshold he closed the door and locked it.

"Listen to me." He stood her on her shaking legs so he could place one strong hand on either side of her tear stained face. "You are the sweetest, and most caring girl in this entire, wretched world. Do not listen to anything she has to say about you."

Merit nodded weakly. "Ok."

"No, ok does not cut it little girl." He scolded half heartedly. "I want you to repeat after me." He stood her in front of the bathroom mirror. "I am beautiful."

"I-I am b-b-beautiful." She stuttered through her slowly dying tears. Hiccuping at the end.

"Look yourself in the eyes now. Say it again." He said sternly.

She did as he asked. Looking up into her own eyes, so pure white, that the only remaining color was the stark black of her pupils. "I am beautiful." She said more calmly this time.

"Now, I want you to keep repeating what I tell you to." He hummed as if asking for her compliance.

"Yes sir." She whined softly.

"I am adorable." He prompted her, slowly removing her powder pink cardigan.

"I am adorable." She repeated as he untucked her white tank top from her charcoal grey skirt.

"I am sweet and caring." He fed her another line as he unzipped her skirt and dropped it to the floor.

"I am sweet and caring." She glanced down about to offer assistance with removing her soiled clothes.

"Keep your eyes on your reflection. You're talking to yourself, not me." He looked up at her, kissing her thigh softly as she watched. "Say it again."

She quickly looked up at herself again. Her little cheeks turning crimson. "I am sweet and caring."

"Good girl." He kissed the small of her back while pulling her stockings down. As he removed her feet from her flats and stockings he spoke again. "I am loved, and cherished." She started turning to look at him, his firm hands gripping her hips stopped her. He stood up behind her, his tall and strong frame towering over hers. "Say it." He purred against her cheek, his eyes burning into hers through his reflection.

"I-I-I am l-loved, a-and ch-ch-cher-ished." She stuttered, trying to keep calm as her fingers fidgeted with the hem of her top.

Klaus lifted it over her head, gently placing her arms back down at her sides, leaving her bare to his eyes. He admired her small frame. Her full figure gave him plenty of satisfaction as he growled low in his chest. "Now, look into my eyes." He commanded her roughly. "Tell Daddy, 'I am your sweet angel'." He paused waiting for her to turn. When she did he pulled her arms around his waist, gripping her chin and pulling them nose to nose, and resting his forehead against hers. "Say it."

Her pink tongue darted out between her lips, and her eyes searched his. "I am your sweet angel." Her breathe returned to a nearly panicked pant.

"Tell me sweet angel." He slid his hands up and down her spine as he spoke. "Who's heart and soul belong to you?"

His question was clear and concise, but she still responded with a question. "Yours?" Her eyes continued to search his for the answer.

"That's right." He kissed her nose softly. "I am yours entirely. No matter what anyone says to you, I am YOUR Daddy." He stated firmly. His eyes only confirmed his convictions. "And when you're scared or sad, who should you go to?" His questions seemed almost methodical.