Timid Little Beast (edited)

The sun crept between the thick curtains, and a splinter of sunlight fell over Merits eyes. She opened them to see if Klaus had turned on the lights.

Once she opened them, the sun half blinded her, shocking her completely awake. She pouted. It wasn't enough sunlight to assume that the morning had gone on without her, but enough to wake her fully.

She rolled over to find her mate sleeping on his back, with one arm stretched up over his head and the other draped above hers on her pillow.

She smiled, watching him sleep peacefully beside her. She'd managed to have a real dream last night instead of a vision. She knew with certainty that his proximity was to thank for that.

As she watched him sleep, she felt herself blushing a little. She imagined what his soft and full lips would feel like pressed to hers. She wondered what his facial hair would feel like against her mouth. And how he would taste on her tongue. She groaned as she realized she was having impure thoughts about him again.

"It's not polite to stare, little girl." Klaus's rough morning voice startled her. She looked up at his eyes, burning bright red in the face.

"I'm sorry, Daddy." She hid her face in his chest shyly. He could feel her skin warming against his own, and he could sense her curiosity from only just a moment ago.

Klaus closed his eyes and breathed her scent in deeply, running his hands down her spine, surprising her by gripping her thighs and hiking her up onto his lap. He wanted his little girl, more than he had the capacity to express.

"I know I ask you to use your words, but right now, I'd like you to use your lips." He smiled suggestively, tempting her to comply.

Her face burned at his statement. "Daddy, I've never..." She trailed off.

"Oh, believe me." He smiled, running his thumb along her hip. "I know you've never been kissed. Your actions alone make it perfectly clear that you haven't." He cocked his head to the side, giving her an adorably knowing smile. "Not to mention, I know you, sweet angel, and you wouldn't have let anyone kiss you."

"I'm really shy." She finally said, sighing in frustration.

"Will you let me?" He asked gently. His thick accent melted her. He was trying very hard to soothe and comfort her. He wanted her to trust him, and he wanted to help her receive her first kiss without losing her patience with her own hesitation.

"Yes." She said after closing her eyes in an attempt to stay calm. Despite the fact that her skin was crawling with both anticipation and nervousness.

She felt his fingers tangle into her hair before he gripped tightly, pulling her face down to his own. Her breath caught in her throat when his petal soft lips brushed over her own smaller ones.

"Open your eyes, little girl." He said sternly. His warm breath washed over her face. She licked her lips as she opened them for him. His own bright blue eyes smoldering seductively. "I want you to look at me when I kiss you." He whispered commandingly.

"Yes, sir." She whispered back.

As his lips neared her own, her heart slammed against her chest. She wanted this, but it was, in fact, her first kiss, and she was slightly scared to disappoint him. She wanted to give this to him, not for him but rather for herself. But she also wanted to run from it.

His soft and warm his lips pressed to her own gently. She felt her body instinctively mold to his strong frame, seeking the comfort of his strength. Her hands pressed into his chest as the pace shifted from gentle and tender to intense and hungry.

Their eyes finally closed as he swept his tongue across her lower lip. When she gasped into the kiss, he slid his tongue into her mouth, causing an entirely new sensation to burn her from the inside out.