Good Morning Lethal Beauty (edited)

"What are you doing?" Rebekah startled Freya who sat staring intently at a map with two drops of blood, mere blocks away from each other. Rebekah scrunched her eyebrows at the odd tension she was seeing bloom within her newly arrived and barely settled sister.

"I'm trying very hard to figure out why Klaus had me track him using his blood. And to that end, why he appears to be in two places at once." She looked up just as Niklaus strolled back into the room with a huge smile stretched across his flushed cheeks, in a very Rebekah fashion. He held a glass of brandy high in a silent toast to himself.

"Well now, my dearest Freya, it means that I finally get to awaken my sleeping beauty." He chuckled aloud. He set four additional glasses onto the table while thinking that he probably should have waited until he brought her home to tell them. A little to late now, he shrugged internally.

"Ok, Prince Charming." Freya laughed at him. "And what tower will we be hunting your ogre from?"

"No Freya, he's quite serious." Rebekah holds her hand up, gesturing to stop laughing. She raised her upper lip in a distinct sign of distaste for Fraya's lack of tact and respect for their brothers joyous news.

"Elijah! Kol! Come have a drink to celebrate!" She raised her voice slightly to get their attention. The two seem to appear out of thin air, to the human eye anyways.

"What are we celebrating?" Kol grabbed a fresh glass from the desk where Klaus had set them. "Are we going on a vacation? I've been thinking about getting out of town lately." He said while pouring two fingers of brandy into each glass and handing them out.

"No, although a trip may very well be in order." Niklaus considered the benefits of his mate adjusting to him in their new home, without his siblings around every corner.

"Oh, now I'm sparking the genius within am I? Glad to be of service." Kol bowed sarcastically.

"Kol, come now. Don't ruin the festivities." Elijah chided. "Now Klaus, please do tell what we are celebrating. I for one am thrilled to hear."

"Well, the day is finally here brother." Klaus leaned forward and braced his hand on his brothers shoulder, squinting excitedly the way he generally did when he had a plan that wouldn't please the masses, but would certainly please him. "She's ready to be awoken." He grabbed ahold his brothers other squared shoulder smiling excitedly right at him.

"Are you sure?" The carefully maintained excitement was evident behind his brothers eyes. "Last time..." he paused shaking his head sadly. Remembering the pain his brother experienced as he tore across the US territories, leading one of the greatest man hunts known to this day.

"Yes! Yes, dear brother. Come, have a look." He gestured towards the map strewn across the desk behind him. Elijah leaned over the map that clearly indicated there were two beings sharing the same blood within half a mile of each other. Rolling her eyes in disbelief Freya wiped her map clean before rolling it up and slipping it back into the wool sheath she kept it tucked away in.

"So it is." Elijah's concern wiped away at the mystical confirmation, replaced with a wide and hearty smile of his own.

"Ok guys, I'm thrilled that Klaus's long lost love is breathing... but doesn't that mean we need to unearth her? You know... to keep her that way?" Freya chimed in from behind everyone.

"Oh not to worry. She won't actually awaken until Niklaus touches her." Elijah laughed to himself. "Where do you think the lovely tale of Sleeping Beauty came from?" Rebekah swooned happily the way any girl does when thinking about their perfect companion sweeping them off their feet in a whirl-wind of happily ever after.

"That makes sense." Freya huffed. "If mortals had any clue how many of the stories they tell are true, they'd probably stop telling stories." She laughed without humor whilst folding her arms across her chest. "So how do we free her from the witches cemetery, without starting a war?"