Authors Note!

Hey! I know... authors notes suck. But!!!!!! I wanted to reach out to you guys without messaging all my readers individually. Except those of you who have been in communication with me directly.

I am SO sorry. My life has gotten... bigger.

My little family of two grew. I am now a family of four with a WHOLE LOT of extended family who have swept me off my feet with love and affection.

So last year I was trying to keep writing, as one does, when I ended up meeting this really amazing man.

Now, y'all know how things go, we're all adults here. I met up with this hotty for a spicy camping trip with a stranger from out of state, but things did not go according to plan. A weekend of fun turned into long late night calls, texts every few hours, and some seriously deep conversations.

Somehow he decided that he just had to live closer to me. He moved to my state so we could be closer to each other and spend more quality time together. But... he's an idiot and it was winter. He decided to move out here, and live in his truck with his dog.... I said "You can move in here until you get up on your feet and find a place you want." Let's be real, even y'all are rolling your eyes at me right now reading this and thinking something like... "But beloved author! He's going to use you and move on for someone else!" Or worse... But honestly. Y'all... we were all wrong.

He moved in, it was awkward and uncomfortable as we got used to living with someone after both of us lived alone for 10+ year. But then it wasn't. And then we started doing absolutely everything together.

His family started sucking me in with love and affection that mine never did. Seriously though my family barely speaks to me and when I have any communication with my SUPER Mormon family.... they make it perfectly clear that I am worth less than the dirt that falls from their shoes as they walk.

His family adores me and loves me for who I am. When I do my VERY Gothic make up, I don't like to do make up often, so I only do it on special occasions to dress up, they compliment me and tell me I love beautiful or my make up is so freaking cool.

Anyways. My Redneck Romeo swept my extremely gothic ass off my feet and we haven't looked back. It's a year and some months in and we are planning on buying a house in the next 5-10 years. Sooo..... Yea. This last year I have been VERY caught up with life and haven't had the change or head space to jump into writing more for this book. And don't worry, as soon as I get back to writing this book, this chapter will come down.

Soo.... with all the hectic changes going on in my life, I have also made some huge strides in healing from my own past trauma's. The reason I bring this up, is because I have started a new book, I am roughly 9 chapters in as I write this. It is progressing and I am finding my voice in this new book. My character pulls a LOT of my own personality and frankly, I think you guys are gonna love her.

Once this new book is ready, I will post it. And if I find myself loving it enough, maybe MAYBE I will have it published for reals.

But! Bare with me guys. I love you to pieces and there is more to come. But I need to get my head right before I can give you any more chapters here.

I love you guys so much. Thank you for loving my work as much as I do.