Snuggles for Sorrys

Klaus and Merit spent the next month exploring their ferocious appetite for one another. After the first week of their isolation Klaus's arm had finished healing completely. Her bite had ended up leaving behind a thin white scar in a crescent shape, clearly her teeth line. And the bite he'd made at the junction of her throat had actually ended up scarring the very next day despite neither one of them having anticipated this as none of her cuts had ever left a scar.

"Freya is back." Klaus snarled angrily standing in front of the door. He was fully dressed for the first time in weeks, his forearm resting on the door frame with his head leaning on it. "I need to go tell her to leave." He had his eyes closed as he tried to reason with his sweet girl who stood pressed up against the door guarding it, stark naked.

"No." She wedged her arms into the frame of the door refusing him passage. "I want you to stay with me." She attempted to appeal to his Daddy nature.

"I will, after she leaves." He sighed finally looking at her with a sweet plea on his face.

"No!" She stomped her foot, in an attempt to distract him, by provoking him into punishing her.

"Move." He barked at her. Growing weary of her feeble attempts to keep him away from the sister that he still wanted to throttle.

This last month she'd grown far more comfortable with him. She felt confident with her role in his life, and knew she was desired by him. Which had in turn allowed her to grow a lot more brazen with him.

"Fine." She finally stepped aside making a beeline for the closet.

"Now where do you think you're going?" He trailed behind her.

"With you of course." She threw a glance over her shoulder that made him want to take her over his knee right then and there.

"You're not coming with me!" He yelled after her turning back to leave.

"Oh? And who's going to stop me?" She stuck her head out of the closet to glare at him.

"Your behavior is not becoming little girl!" He snarled as he turned around to come up with a way to force her to stay.

"And yours is?" She huffed as she stepped out of the closet fully clad in jean short overalls and a powder pink billowing blouse mated with powder pink high healed stilettos that laced up to her knees. "Please." She scoffed striding past him. "You're not even shooing her back out the door, you're going to pick a fight."

"I don't know where I went wrong with you, but you go right back in there and bring me my little girl." He was evidently at a loss with her. His expression and his voice both made it perfectly clear that her clothing choice was unacceptable to him. Not to mention that she had dressed herself.

"Why?" She leaned against the back of the couch crossing her ankles. "Because you think I prefer to watch you watch you destroy your relationship with your sister over me, as a scared and confused toddler?" She laughed without humor. "News flash. I know everything about this world as it is right now as it was a millennia ago and how it will be a millennia from now, I don't play little girl for your benefit."

"That's not what I meant sweetheart." He leaned over in defeat before standing over her legs and placing his palms against her waist. "I love it when you need me." He purred as he nuzzled the scar on her throat. "And right now I don't feel like you need me."

"That's because you need me." She ran her fingers through his hair soothingly. "You can't ruin your relationships with your family for me."

"I'm not. She did this to herself." He groaned in frustration. He kept his head on her small shoulder, breathing her in for comfort.