💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜

Start from the beginning

Grabbing my bookbag I run after Colton as he is already nearing the car.

💜💜💜

"Hey, Zara you're looking sexy as fuck today?" Some kid calls behind me as I roll my eyes ignoring him.

Preceding through the classroom I smile sitting down next to Nina.

"Hey, babe what's going on?" I ask trying to catch her attention but completely fail as she pays me no mind instead she has her body turned and her attention turned behind her.

Turning to see what's catching her eye I see the same jerk off kid that yelled when I walk it. Realizing the situation a smile is brought to my face as Nina glares at the kid and shows him her freshly painted finger.

"He should piss the fuck off who said he could catcall someone that is fucking single?"

"Damn babe, what crawled up your ass and died?" I ask trying to hide the smile wanting to appear on my face.

"Nothing." She spits out Grabbing her pen as she starts to scribble down the notes on the board. As she goes the hard route I take the easy one and take a picture of the notes when the teacher turns around.

Point one for Zara no hand cramps for me today baby!

"Please tell me that you don't expect your best friend since birth to believe that your normally bubbly self is in a pissy mood for no reason." Knowing I'm rights she throws her pencil down on the table and turns her body towards me.

"So Marcus finally moved out of his parent's basement and of course when he buys the place we find out a skank he used to fuck lives next door." She huffs making my eyes widen at the news.

This boy better not even talk to this bitch or I'm coming for him.

"Babe calm down that boy is all over you. Did he react to her in any way?" I question.

"He fucking hugged her and last night I went over to show Marcus this really cute shirt I bought him and this bitch was watching a movie with him." Not knowing how to comfort Nina in the way she needs to I decide to give in to the delicious cotton candy smell in the air and turn in the direction it's coming from.

Fucking Vapers and their flavors. I fume after realizing the delicious smell was nothing but nicotine.

'ding' 'ding 'ding'

The bell luckily sounded off as Nina jumped out of her seat ready to leave but I was faster as I quickly grabbed her bag and sprinted out of the classroom and into the parking lot knowing she was following.

"Zara slow the fuck down you know I don't run." She yells making me laugh and stop in front of her car quickly fishing the keys out of the front pouch and buckled myself in the front seat.

Luckily she wanted to leave this dreadful place just as much as I did since she got in the passenger seat without any questioning.

"Okay we are going to take a nice lovely trip to the mall and each buy a sexy lingerie because you need to show your man what he already has and I need one for my birthday. Since I love you so much I will keep the details to myself since it has to do with your sexy ass brother." Nina laughed nodding along with my plan as we pulled up and immediately split up looking for our show stopper outfits.

After about two hours and many dressing room visits, we both come out with bags filled with clothes when we both agreed on one.

💜

💜

💜

HEY, GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER FINALLY ON SUMMER BREAK SO EXPECT MORE!!! SORRY, THIS WAS A REALLY CRAPPY CHAPTER BUT HOLD ON BECAUSE I HAVE PLANS LOL!😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏