𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Renjun gets into y/n's stepdad's car, nervous about what will be coming on his way

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun gets into y/n's stepdad's car, nervous about what will be coming on his way.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" Her dad asked, keeping his eyes on the road but still steal quick glances on the nervous boy.

"Yes... I just don't know what to expect and with the marriage being too soon and my group's comeback will be out soon, it's all moving too fast." Renjun sighs, removing his mask.

"Y/n also feels that way and we may be forcing you but we just want the best. You see, this company thing is very important to our family and we're just gonna sign the contract but their son was a dick.

He talked to us privately and told us that he wants to marry y/n. I and her mother hoped that y/n is in a relationship and not make her marry that man and just sign the contract.

We told him that y/n is in a relationship but he wouldn't believe is until he attends their wedding by the end of the year." He explained to Renjun.

"I see but all these wedding plans.. they're all planned?" Renjun asks him, hoping that it's also real. He saw her father smile.

"It depends if you want it to be real or not." He said and Renjun blushes, looking away but he already saw the youngster's red cheeks.

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Renjun exited the car after putting on his mask and cap back on. He enters the two-story building with y/n's stepdad.

Renjun wowed, seeing countless wedding dresses, either black, white, red and etc.

It was his first time entering a store like this and he didn't expect to enter a store like this in the age of 21.

A lady looked over the two and walked towards them, bowing slightly.

"You must be Mr. Kim. They are in the private room right now. Allow me to guide you there." The lady said and her stepdad nodded.

The two boys followed the lady until she opens the door, gestured them to enter.

Renjun wows again, entering the huge room with wedding dresses hanging on it's supposed places.

"You two are here!" Her mother stands up and greets the two, kissing her husband and shaking hands with Renjun.

"Where's y/n?" Her dad asks, sitting down and Renjun followed but start to look around once he was seated.

"She's changing right now. She just starts to change after choosing some." Her mother responded, sitting down as well.

Renjun removes his cap and mask, ruffling his hair to loosen it up a bit.

They all turn their heads to the door that just opened. Y/n comes out wearing a beige princess wedding dress with beautiful lace patterns on the ruffles and decorated top with a tint of orange jewels and small flowers.

Renjun's jaw dropped, y/n's look was taking his breath away.

He was frozen on his spot, admiring y/n as she steps on the little stage for her to stand on. She met eyes with Renjun and immediately became flustered.

She covers half of her face with a hand, trying to hide her red cheeks and embarrassed smile but it was visible for Renjun.

"Wow! You're so beautiful!!!" Her mother stands up, walking towards y/n.

Her mother fixes the ruffles on the end of her dress and moves the hair out of y/n's face.

"You look great!" Her stepdad says and y/n looks at the shocked and flustered Renjun. Renjun shakes his head and tries to form words in his head.

"I- you- wow.." Was all he could let out and her parents laughed as y/n hide her face on her mother's collarbone.

"Let's try another one, shall we?" Her mother said and y/n nodded, shyly smiling, making Renjun chuckle at her cuteness.

Her mother hands her another dress and y/n gets into the dressing room with two female employees helping her.

"What did you think about that dress, Renjun?" Her mother asks, sitting down and take a cookie from the table.

"She looked amazing and beautiful but is that the first dress?" Renjun asked, curious as she nodded.

"She already looks so pretty.. I wonder, how pretty she can be wearing the other ones.." Renjun says, covering his red face with his cap as he heard her parents' chuckle.

After minutes of talking and getting to each other, y/n came out, wearing the second dress.

Her top was designed with floral patterned laces and her sleeves were designed with floral ones too.

Her gown was decorated with a few ruffles and the lace patterns from her waist to the bottom was the highlight and the puffiness of her dress.

"Wow.. why do you look so perfect in every way?" Renjun asked, staring at her with love eyes and a sweet and soft smile on his face.

Y/n chuckles, hiding her face with her hands this time. Renjun stands up from his spot and walks towards her.

He cupped both of her cheeks and kissed her on the forehead. He stares into her eyes with a loving smile before mustering his courage and kisses her in front of her parents.

"You look perfect already. Why do you still need to try on the other dresses?"

"Because I need to? Just to make sure."

"Babe, I know you look perfect in everything."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
So.. do you like fluff and happy endings??