1.6

grayson

I hyperventilate into Ethan's chest, this is all so overwhelming and scary. I don't want to go to jail, I can't be around all those men who could potentially kill me in a heart beat.

I sat in a small room that held me Ethan, Jack, and a police officer. Jack has claimed that I had broken into his house and threatened him for valuables and money, making me look like the bad guy which is vice versa.

Ethan was talking for me, or well us. I just couldn't put myself out to talk in this moment. I can't believe that all this time I could have done something about Jack but then it ends up him doing it to me.

"Grayson let me speak to you, alone." My eyes widen as both Ethan and Jack are transported out by guards, both in hand cuffs. I told him about how Jack has been abusing me all these years, I showed him a bunch of what seem to be permanent bruises now for further proof. Specially about Ethan, why I'm staying with him and what I did before we left which he was gladly believing not like he wouldn't though.

They take me out and then bring Jack into the room, I'm scared with what he's about to say. He's actually a pretty good liar and I know he's going to take that to an advantage.

To my luck they found his previous criminal records doing just about the same things to other people as I described proving me innocent and him guilty.

"Thank you ma'am, have a nice day." Both of get dropped back off, I am still unbelievably dumbfounded at what just happened. I thank god as I walk into the house for proving me innocent and for finally getting some sort of unknown weight weight off my chest that I hadn't known I'd been carrying.

It somehow felt better knowing that I was same under the polices control with him, I just wish I could have protected myself sooner. But this was also what brought me to Ethan to which he makes my life seem a whole lot happier and what was in the past somehow never even happened when I'm around him.
I'd like to call him my euphoria