0.2

grayson

I never expected myself to ever do this but here I am. It will either go right or it will all be a terrible mistake. I put on something that really makes my ass stand out.

Jack is out of the house once again and I know he won't come back til late at night smelling like sex and alcohol. Usually I'd stay home and treat myself before he comes back just to wreck me up again.

I don't know where I think I'm going, or how I'm even gonna get there. I walk out the door wearing tennis shoes but heels in the other. I'm not sure why I still have these if I knew I'd never be able to wear them...well I guess that's a lie now but this is like something I never thought I'd ever do.

After about 10 or so minutes of walking I can begin to see my destination in the distance. I ran the rest of the way not wanting to waste no time.

I open the doors to be met with the strong scent of alcohol which is nothing new, bodies pressed up against each other, sloppy singing over at the karaoke booth only a couple feet in front of me, but that doesn't overpower the sexy music that plays throughout this place. Theirs even a whole strip section over in the back. Men grind against poles and money all in their pockets and on the stage. This is so gay, I love it.

I sit down at the bar and look through the selection of alcoholic drinks that I won't even be able to get myself into tonight.

"What do you want tonight, sir?" A handsome man asks me across the counter that fills the gap between us.

"I- uh..." I looked through the selection and pointed at a random drink that had a cool looking cover on it. I don't know how I did it but I did, I'm only 18 and god I even look younger than that.

I look to the left at the light sound of shuffling, a man who looks to be in his early twenties takes the seat right next to mine.

His jawline is perfect, and the small stubble that was planted on it made him look like a god. I wasn't able to get a good look at him, but what makes matters better is that he's at a gay bar. Exciting, but I have someone else I have to get back to sooner or later.

My attention turns back in front of me when a drink is placed right in front of me. I sniff it before taking a small sip, I gag at the taste and set it back down.

"Not into, ey?" The man spoke from beside me with a grin plastered on his face. Confused, I pass it to him but he takes it. I watch him chug it like it was nothing.

"Oh" I said once he set the cup down and turned to me with a grin that only made me giggle.

"What's a gorgeous thing like you doing out here all by yourself?" He leaned forward so I was able to hearing over the loud music and screaming.

"I uh..-" I try and think of what to say, I can't tell him the truth. "Just wanted to get out for once in a while." I really didn't lie cause that's actually what I'm doing.

"You're really beautiful-" he stopped, I'm guessing he wants my name, "Grayson" I finished for him.

"Yes, you're really beautiful Grayson" he comments making me blush, not many people tell me that.

"W-hat's-...yours?"

"Grant"