0.5

grayson

My eyes flutter open to the sun powering down on me. I lay on the comfy sheets for a while before sitting up quickly almost making me pass out as I realize I'm not in my- or well Jacks house. Who's place could this be?

I let my mind race back through the activities that took place last night. I remember meeting a guy, Garrett I think it was, there was a fight that I took place in and I think that was it. The only other place I think this could be was Garrett's.

With a groan, I force myself off the bed and onto my feet. I wobble to the door and open it just being able to peek through the other end. From what I see so far the house is beautiful and this person ain't playing. I push it open and let myself out to explore a little.

Walking down the stairs I'm met with a huge flat screen tv that hung perfectly on the wall, centered between two book shelves. A couple feet I front of that was a couch and two chairs, both looking extremely comfortable right now. Aroma of pancakes fill my nostrils and the sound of sizzling was heard into the kitchen on the other side of the room making my stomach rumble.

My first instinct was to hide in the nearest room which was a walk in closet that held shoes coats and all that type of outdoor things. Yet I walk back out knowing he or she's gotta know me if I somehow made it into there house. Unless if they kidnapped me, that thought runs through my head making me search my pockets for my phone that I didn't even own, I didn't even have pockets. Honestly curse sweatpants that don't have pockets.

Sooner or later I'm going to have to confront them so I slowly make my way towards the smell which led us to the kitchen. He, I'm guessing stood by the stove. He only wore sweatpants which thank god for that, I got quite a show looking at the way his back muscles would move every time he flipped or just did something with the pancakes. I'm not great at explaining.

I let out a sniffle making his head turn around to face mine. I studied his features a little more I think it was the guy from last night. "Garrett?" I questioned just to be sure.

He let out a giggle before turning back around, "The names Grant." My mouth turns into an o shape as I nod my head clearly out of it as I stare at his v-line that poked through his sweats.

"Eyes up here Grayson." I didn't listen to him as I still stared down his body with a blush and drool falling down the corners of my lips from the freshly made breakfast that he now planted right in front of me.

"Manners much?" He smiled at me wiping off the corners of my mouth that I could have done myself.