1.3

grayson

I hide behind Ethan's back as he opens the front door to let people in. I know I shouldn't be nervous, Ethan is friends with these men. But I do get nervous when I'm with a group of people, specially if I don't even know who they are.

They reach for my hand, I reach back to give them a small shake. I can already point out who I like and don't by the way they shook my hand.

They walked away and instantly walked towards the tv, not so long after I hear a bunch of clicking and shouting. I know Ethan won't give me attention, which is fine he's hanging out with his friends right now, I go back into our room to try and do something to pass time.

I decide pick up as theirs really nothing else to do, and don't tell me I'm the only one who does this. I walk into the closet and begin taking out heavy racks of clothes. I want to separate my stuff from Ethan's, it'll make getting ready a whole lot easier.

After about an hour or two he still hasn't come in to check on me, I walk out of our shared bedroom as it seemed pretty quiet. First thing I noticed is they weren't where they used to be a while ago.

I check the basement, no. Outside, no. I see that his car is missing, so they defiantly went somewhere. I run back inside to grab my phone and text him,

me
Ethan where did you go :( why didn't you tell me you were leaving first?

sent

And now we wait for him to reply, in the meantime I hop on the couch and watch the tv as the big red 'N' appears and then shows an option of things to watch.

I look up 'The Office' and start that from the beginning. I may or may not have watched this already but I'm addicted, don't call me a basic white bitch.[i've never watched the office before but that's the only show i could think of lol no hate ):<]

I didn't even realize I have fallen asleep until I hear the slamming of the door and things dropping, for all I thought someone must have broken in making my breathing increase and small bumps form at the top of my skin. I mean who wouldn't want to break into this house, it's literally perfect from the inside and out. It's every robbers dream.

Stopping everything, the body makes it's way towards the living room, fuck the tv was still left on. I sigh in relief as it's just Ethan, I don't even recognize him. He looks drunk, his eyes are red, looks like he's gotten abused, why are there bruises on his neck?