1.2

ethan

Today is now Friday, Monday I took Grayson to the beach, Tuesday I set up a small picnic for the both of us to watch stars, Wednesday was a small walk to the park, and so on. Today is the day I'm going to ask this precious boy to be my boyfriend.

I know we've only known each other for about three weeks now but it feels like so much more. It's currently 6 in the morning and I gotta do this quickly before he wakes up. I scatter rose petals from our bedroom all the way down the hall to the guest bedroom. With the extra petals I had left I created a heart shape on the bed and in the middle of that was a big basket of goodies.

I set a card in front of the basket that he had to read first,

Dear Grayson,
Gray, out of all the boys and girls I've met in my life you are the only one who never failed to make my heart skip a beat every time I see that precious little face of yours. I want to cherish every moment with you, and with that I'd like to have the honors of being your boyfriend.
xoxo, Love Ethan

I wait patiently for the beautiful boy to wake up. I light some candles up and dim the lights in the process. I smile when I hear his small footsteps and then the creaking noise of the door. He looks around the room in utter shock, I stand up to give him a hug that he doesn't hesitate to literally jump into.

"Lets go look, shall we?" I set him down and point to the card so he can look at that first. I watch every detail and movement of his face steadily as he reads off the card. Tears almost fall down my face too as the boy in front of me falls into my arms with sobs and nodding.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" He whined cupping my face and smashing his lips against mine. I could taste the salt that formed from his eyes, but that doesn't matter, all that really matters is this moment right here.

I wait for him to let go so he can look inside his basket, he's going to hate me for this but I know he's going to love what he finds inside.

It held chocolates, a little stuffed bear, and just small but efficient things. I hid the most expensive one at the bottom. I could tell he found the surprise as he throws his hands right back around my neck and hitting his other hand on my chest as he doesn't want to accept the gift.

"Theirs no way Ethan! You're sending that back right now I can't" he picks up the iphone box while observing it carefully.

"A special boy like you deserves something special like that, no you deserve more than that." I held him tightly, we cuddled the rest of the day and I'm not complaining about that at all. I'm so glad I'm able to call him mine.