1.0

grayson

"Give me a show" Ethan smiles at me while handing me all my bags. He complains once again as I tell him 'thank you' for about the hundredths time. We had went through all of that chaos just to get my wallet just to have Ethan begging me to let him buy all of my clothes.

I sprawl them out on the counter before picking out something to show him. I pick out a pair of high waisted ripped denim shorts and a tight fitted fitted gray short sleeved shirt with a turtle neck.

Going shopping I really wanted to pick out 'feminine' clothing, that's what I've always wanted to shop for but Jack would never had allowed me. I feel so much more confident in this, besides the obvious bruises I really liked this.

Opening the bathroom door I hide my face in my hands while walking out. I can practically feel his eyes scanning my body, only making me blush harder.

"Move your hands away from that gorgeous face of yours" I jump onto the bed and plunge my face into the covers.

"You can hide yourself forever!" He sang, he moved his hands over to my body and began tickling me. Doing something to try and move my hands away from the pillow. I instantly give in as he tickles my inner thighs, I let go but he still continues to tickle that area making a thing of mine begin to do something I'd really like it not to do.

I push myself off of him, I cover my lower region once I catch him staring. "You saw enough for today" I turned back around and rushed into the bathroom. I push myself up against the door and let out silent tears, that was so embarrassing, I don't ever wanna come out of this bathroom.

I get up off the floor, if I stay in here for too long he may become concerned. I change back into my old clothes and walk out, closing the light before me. Ethan laid in my bed shirtless, he switches through Netflix shows on the huge flat screen in front of him.

I lift the covers up and make myself comfy under them. I sat close to Ethan but not close enough to be cuddling, I don't know where we're really at yet.

"Come here, I don't bite" he motioned me to come closer and you already know I accepted. After a while we were both laying down, with my head on his chest and leg wrapped around his torso.

"So..." he started, "guessing you liked what I did a while ago." He moves his large hands down to my thigh and creates small shapes using the tip of his finger.

I agreed, how could I not. The way he's making me feel is literally insane. So glad we decided to make small talk that one night.