"Wtf y/n!" She yelled as the vase flew a few inches from the door as pieces of glass scattered on the floor. The house was covered in glass now as sommer rushed to me.

She was gonna try and give me a hug but I walked past her and into the once shared bedroom seeing the dresser where she'd sit and put her make up on and where our eyes would meet since I always admired her.

I seen my own reflection in the mirror causing me to go closer and punch it as the mirror broke and shards of glass fell. I kept on hitting it as my blood from my knuckles covered the mirror making me scream in pain and anger.

Sommer rushed in and I could see the tears in her blue eyes as she slowly walked towards me and took my hands leading me to the bed where we sat.

She held me for hours as I cried in her arms. She stroked my hair and whispered it wasn't my fault and that I was a great guy that didn't deserve this pain. i got up later to tent to my bleeding knuckles which ended up leaving small scars.

"Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent you can't erase me
I'll have you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory and the aftertaste
And now there's something in your way
'Cause you threw it all to waste
And you wonder if you could take back what you did that day
And it hurts 'cause
Turns out that no one can replace me
I'm permanent you can't erase me
I'll have you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory and the aftertaste
Truth is that no one can replace me
I'm permanent you can't erase me
I'll have you remember me
One more kiss is all it takes
I'll leave you with the memory and the aftertaste
And the aftertaste"

I sang remembering the day that inspired this song. She'd left me and this song was created right after. Sommer helped with this song too because she built up a small amount of confidence I'd had left. I hope she heard this song because she helped too with her actions.

All the fans screamed and put up posters that had my name on them along with ships like sommer and I or the usual and most favorite 'i love you y/n' I loved those because it made my day. They all helped me overcome this with love they had for me along with sommer.

I finished the song and smiled at the crown which caused them to scream louder as I waved.

"This is the new song off of my upcoming album! I hope you enjoyed it I love all of you!" I yelled as I heard some of them scream back an 'I love you too' which caused me to chuckle. I walked off stage sweaty as sommer and David smiled which caused me to smile as well.

"Your cheeks are red babe let's get you some water" sommer said as she pulled my cheeks making me smile bigger which made her giggle.

"I bet they loved that" David said as we walked to the room they'd given us for getting prepped which we were gonna leave once we packed up my stuff.

"I love that song soooo much" sommer said as she opened up the water bottle, the small crack you hear once you break the seal on the water which made me look at her and smile.

"I do too" I said taking the water bottle and drinking almost all the water then I poured the last bit on my curls and shook my head to get sommer wet as she groaned.

"Y/n! Stop your not a dog!" She yelled as she wiped off the water and groaned. David watched and chuckled as sommer glared at both of us.