The Qudditch Match

Start from the beginning

My face flared up again as I stay quiet for the rest of dinner, laughing every now and then at one of Fred and George's jokes.

All of the Weasley boys and Harry's P.O.V:

Her laugh is so cute!

~Timeskip to after dinner dishes~

Y/n's P.O.V

After finishing the dishes I ran to Bill's room and got dressed in my pajamas. I was too tired to even realize Bill was in the room. I got on the bed and slept next to him, without even realizing.

Bill's P.O.V

I was just ready to go to sleep until someone came in my room and turned on the light, I turn to see who it was and I regretted it.

It was Y/n getting dressed.

My face exploded red, I immediately turned away, my heart beating like crazy, my breathes becoming shaky.

And it didn't help when Y/n got on the bed a slept next to me, did she not realize I was there?

Y/n quickly fell asleep and turned over facing me, her face peaceful. Our faces were pretty close together, making my heart beat a thousand times quicker.

Y/n looked even prettier up close then far away. My face kept getting darker and darker, was I developing feelings for Y/n? (Again, no shit Sherlock)

An hour passed by, I couldn't fall asleep, I was just too focused with the fact that Y/n was RIGHT there.

I tried taking deep breathes to calm down, but that didn't help at all.

Then what happened next was even worse for my heart, Y/n wrapped her arms around me, probably thinking I was a pillow or a teddy bear, and she hugged me tight.

I swear this girl was going to give me a heart attack!

I didn't know if I should return the hug or not, but I was still really freaked out at how close our faces were, we were so close together that it looked like we were going to kiss.

I ended up returning the hug, I snuggled into her chest, feeling warmth spread through me, and I quickly fell asleep, not noticing my mother taking pictures.

Mrs.Weasley's P.O.V

Y/n is such a pretty girl! She would look good with any of my sons, I walk into Bill's room to check on him, only to see him hugging Y/n!

Omg omg omg! This was so cute! I have to take pictures!

I took about ten pictures of them before finally leaving the room, I'm so glad that I have so much shipping material!

Next time instead of mistletoe, maybe I can somehow make Y/n fall on one of my sons.

EEEEEEE! Just imagining it makes me want to squeal!

~Timeskip to tomorrow~

Y/n's P.O.V