We Belong together.

Comenzar desde el principio

"Draya hun you must think I'm stupid or something. Everything you just said was past tense such as "we were a couple" I stepped closer to her holding her face in my hands I begin to speak.

"Babygirl we could never be together again. You left me for nigga that had not one but three bald head ugly ass kids and I have yet to find out why because he couldn't have put it down better than me." I said to her still holding her face I kissed her forehead and began to back away.

"Chris that was 2 years ago and I only chose him because he-"

"Had more money than me, I know Draya you know you always said you wanted to be a basketball wife when we were in high school." I chuckled " I guess me being an high school basketball star wasn't enough you needed someone in the NBA someone who could fulfill your gold digger needs. Someone who I considered a friend hell even a homie you just had to be one of those." "Chris I'm-"

"Sorry I know you said that when you left me you said that when you packed your stuff 2 years ago and your still saying that sorry ass line." "Chris I'm sorry I never meant to hurt, we've just grown apart." I mocked I walked to the sink and filled me a glass of water I gulped it down then threw the glass her way it shattered at her feet.

"DWIGHT REALLY DRAYA." I stepped in her face stepping on the broken glass pointing my finger in her face saying "You knew how close we were but no you just had to be Mrs. Howard. You know what GET HELL OUTTA MY HOUSE NOW IM DONE ASKING YOU NEXT TIME I SAY IT so help me GOD." I said now breathing hard I'm about 45 seconds from wilding she better leave now I don't even know why she thought that this little game of hers was gonna work.

Draya was coming back down the stairs with her bag I don't even know how she got all the clothes here any way or what car she had to get here.

"Draya how did you get here cause I'm not taking you nowhere and cabs don't come this far. I spat

" I had a friend drop me off I don't think she's gonna come back either Chris. Can you please take me you know I'm scared of the woods."

"Bye Draya." I said standing holding the front door open for her she walked out and turned to look at me while standing on the porch I slam the door in her.
Old skank you should've put that fire on her. I laughed at Maurice he always hated her.

Now I gotta find my baby. "Our baby" Maurice corrected me.

Man whatever and we find her that bitch Ava is dead. "Period" Maurice always gonna be my main man *laughs* well because of the obvious.

Draya POV
Chris is crazy if think we're not getting back together. He belongs to me always has and always will. I had his ass so sprung I would cheat just to see his reaction he wouldn't care and when I told him he was leaving him to marry Dwight he begged me not to leave him he said he wouldn't mind being "husband brothers." Pathetic ass now he wanna act all big and bad and yell at me he knows that aggressive shit turns me on.That boy been sprung since I took his virginity. I taught that boy everything about a stroke now he wanna say "I bet he don't put it down bette than me" I mimicked I taught him what "putting it down" was even though he was right Dwight don't got nothing on Chris that nigga don't even give head and when he did he would stop and say "bae my tongue tired" Dwight made me sick. I rolled my eyes at the thought of him. I can admit I made mistake leaving Chris he would always treat me like a queen and I did him so wrong I wouldn't take me back either, but I need Chris so he has no choice anymore and I'm tired of asking.

I am currently sitting in his grass thinking of my next move. I turn around at the sound of the door slamming. Chris came out dressed like he going to rob a bank.

"Ooh baby you look sexy." I say making him look my way. He rolled his eyes and begins to walk towards the car I drove earlier. Come to think of it I wonder who's car that is, it's to retro for Chris and who was the girl that was in it when I came. I had to bury that bitch. I was just gonna drop her off in an old town or something but she kept talking saying Chris was her man and that just infuriated me so she had to go. I wonder if she's dead yet its only been a week though. I hear a throat being cleared and I looked up and there was that freckled face man of mine.

"Why haven't you got to stepping yet?" He asked he so rude.

"Because I don't know where I'm going or how going to get from A to Z I told you my friend is outta town so she's not gonna come back and I'm not walking soooo and plus I can get attacked by a bear in the woods so your front lawn will do." I smiled at him "I mean unless you wanna give me a ride." I said now standing up he started to walk away he got in the car leaving me standing there speechless. I know this nigga is not gonna leave me here. Just as I was about to sit down he blew the horn telling me to come on. I got my bag and when to the road where he was sitting and got in the car.

"Where am I taking you?" He said sounding kinda aggravated I honestly didn't know where I was going so to buy me some time I aggravated him some more.

"Well dang Christopher you so rude. Who pissed in your cornflakes?" I chuckled

He slammed on the brakes at the stop sign and turned to look at me his knuckles were turning white from gripping the steering wheel so hard he looked at me with his nose flared and said.

"Yo ass trying to resurrect the past. Just let that shit be dead just like you'll be in a few seconds if I don't get you outta my presence."

I started to rummage through my purse listening to his angry rant knowing he won't hurt a fly he's always been scary. I came across the small bottle of GHB I had left I got the perfect plan I thought.

"Oh Chrissy Pooh your my whittle baby you won't hurt me." I said grabbing his cheeks he took my hand and folded it backwards almost breaking it. I took the tissue I filled with the scent of GHB and put it up to his face cause him to drift to sleep within seconds. The car started to swerve I put it in park I know that messed up the transmission. I looked at my baby this could've been avoided if he would've forgiven me. I rubbed his cheek then kissed his forehead I whispered to him "We belong together baby." Now I don't know how I'm gonna get his tall lanky ass out the driver seat.

Guess I'll sit on his lap I shrugged.

Authors note : I know I haven't wrote in a while I had to think of something devious tho plus I tried to make it pretty lengthy and that takes time. So I hope you guys like it and please vote comment and share

Tel me your thoughts I wanna know. !!!!!!!!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
This is Dwight Howard for those of you who didn't know or just don't watch basketball.