Guilt

Rosaline Pov
We had just ate the whole box of pizza together but him more than me. We were now looking at 'Martin' Chris was killing his self at Jerome I was too busy thinking about my mom and how the officer said her death was a "suicide" which couldn't possibly be true my mom was a fighter and she wouldn't kill her self and had stopped me from doing it once because of my condition she told me to fight so why would she contradict herself.

"Baby what's wrong?" Chris asked me
"Hmm?.. Nothing why do you ask?" I said never looking away from the T.V.
"Because your crying babygirl." He said as he wiped a tear that I hadn't known had fallen from my eyes. I tried to stop but the tears just kept flowing until finally I started bawling in Chris's shirt.

"I miss my mama!!" I screamed "Why would she kill her self? Why would she give up on herself and me? We were so close to getting rid of the cancer. We could've made it."

"Calm down babygirl it's okay just breathe. Okay? Calm Down for me." "You good?"
I was so hysterical I just shook my head and tried to catch my breath Chris began to sing to me while rubbing my back in circles.

Imagine that the pillow that you cried on was my chest
And the tissue that you wiped your face with was my hand
Girl, imagine if you needed advice about some other guy,
I'm the one that comes to mind
Not try'na hear you tell nobody that I'm just a friend
Just try'na make sure I'm that body that you call your man
And anytime you need a shoulder, it's yours night or day
Well, what I'm try'na say is
I wanna be, the last number you call late at night
Said I wanna be, the first one that you dial when you open your eyes
Wanna be the one you run to, wanna be the one that ain't gon' hurt you
I wanna be, yeah
Wanna be, yeah

Chris POV.
"That was beautiful Chris. Did you write that?" Rose asked
"Yes babygirl just for you." I replied we stared into each other's eyes and I began to lean in for a kiss but she quickly turned her head.
"Hey this show watching us ain't it?" She laughed awkwardly and stared back at 'Martin' on the T.V.
"Hey Rose-" I was cut off by a knock on the door I gave Rose a look that said 'don't move' I went to check the window and I couldn't believe the man standing outside my door.

I opened the door and greeted him with a nod he began to speak by saying.
"Wassup Chris you seen my sister?" He said
"No why?" I lied. How did he know where I was so I asked him and responded by saying.
"Snapchat. I followed her location, I've been looking for her for a while now I thought something was wrong. But I guess since you haven't seen her I'll keep looking. See ya Chris."

He walked away and I seen look in the direction of Ava's and I slowly walked up behind him and as he turned around I bashed his head with a nearby brick blood oozed from his head as I checked to see if he was still breathing which he was I dragged him around back and into my dogs cage haven't fed them in a while so I guess they'll feast tonight. As I threw him inside my dogs waited for me to give them the okay they sat there then I said "Eat" I pulled out my phone and began to record this is the best meal they've had in years I chuckled at thought of being bones in the morning.

I walked back inside and I looked for Rose I called her name cause she was no longer on the couch and the T.V was no longer on.

"ROSE!!ROSE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU." I said starting to get angrier by the minute she had better not ran again or this time I was gon-

"Hey Chris who was that outside?" She said cutting off my thoughts
"That's none of your business. Where were you at?" I said stepping closer inches away from her face I could feel her breath on my lips which I wanted to kiss so badly.
"I was in the bathroom." She said shakily
"You didn't hear me call her your name Rosaline?" I said now with our chest touching
"I-i I was in the bathroom upstairs I ccCouldnt hear you I'm sorry" she said to me now shaking I grabbed her arms and pulled her in and told her not to do that anymore we walked upstairs to get in the bed and we both drifted into a deep sleep.