That night.

"Ready to go Rose?" My teacher said. I just looked at him feeling paralyzed I couldn't move I couldn't even say anything I just kept on looking at him. He picked me up and carried me all the way back to the old cabin he sat me on the couch he started to speak he said...

"Enjoy your little run? Don't expect anymore cause If you try to get away so help me God.? He said that viciously I tested him to see what would happen.

"What you gonna do?" "Hm?" I said with attitude rolling my neck and everything. With a grin he says "Don't test me I'll teach you a lesson right here, right now."

" Whatever." I rolled my eyes "alright keep pushing my buttons you gonna see before this night is over just how crazy I can get." He chuckles deviously

"Why am I here? what do you want with me?" I say to him "I want you Rose."

" Why?" I cried "Because your my everything, I've wanted you ever since you walked into my classroom and when you said "Hi my name is Rosalie Jones" I knew right then and there that I would have you, you would be mine no questions asked."

"But Mr.Brown you barley know me you haven't even asked me how I felt about this. How do you know I feel the same way about you?" I cried

"It doesn't matter cause we were already destined from the moment my eyes locked on yours." He smiles making my soul cringe don't get me wrong he was a fine man but I would rather have my feelings be taken into consideration rather than just be made a schedule for my OWN life this was despicable.

"How did you get me here?"I say. "I followed you home that night when you were walking through the woods."

"But-" I started to say then I realized that I did hear footsteps behind me but never saw anyone.

*Flashback* Mr. Brown Pov.

My flower.... enters her studio apartment she sits her things down and began to fix her a bowl of ramen noodles so cheap. I shook my head "black people" I whisper.

While her noodles cook in the microwave I watch her get intently the way her hips sway as she walks to her desk she pulls out her homework and begins to work by the time she sat down her noodles were awaiting her presence, she gradually gets up to fix them I then knocked at her door she began to look confused "who is it" she says her voice sounded so soothing like music to my ears she goes to the door looks through the peephole I ran leaving a box wrapped in red bow she looks around the hallway to see if there is anyone around but when she looks up no one was there so she goes back inside and sits the box on her table.

I had managed to sneak in her house when she wasn't looking I watch her as she begins to make her food and finish her work. My Rose.. cleans up and gets ready for bed as she goes to turn off the lights she looks and stares at the present I randomly dropped at her door, after staring for about 5 minutes she finally opens the box and a teddy bear with 11 red roses and card attached that says "To the one true beautiful rose" she just starts to smile but then it quickly fades when I knocked her books over upstairs since no one else is here I think she was scared and quietly goes upstairs and looks around I quietly slip into the hallway closet I peep out the door to see hey going to hey room and just get into bed i hover over her watching her slip into unconsciousness I then gently kiss her forehead rubbing her body.

If only she knew how much I wanted her and that I had to have her she want getting away even if I had to kill everyone she cared about to make hey pay more attention to me then so be it. The longer I looked at her the more excited I got I pulled back the covers to see her in a night gown with no panties or Bra I wasn't gonna do anything just yet I just played with her breast as I heard her moan "damn" I whisper she shuffles in her sleep I gotta get outta here before I give her this way to soon she doesn't need it yet I need her respect first. I gently kiss her lips and whisper "Goodnight my beautiful flower."