Chapter 37

*Demi's POV*

I just fed Toria and she was sleeping again. I looked at the clock and saw it was time for the kids to get up. Wilmer was still sleeping, so I decided to wake up the kids and get them ready for school.
I walked into Emma's room. She was already awake, sitting on the floor with her face in her hands.

"Are you okay, honey?" I asked her and sat down next to her.
She jumped a little, but as soon as she saw me, she buried her face in my chest and started crying.

"What happened, sweetie?" I asked.

"I'm sad" she answered.

"I realize. Will you tell me why?"

"What time is it?" she asked.

"Time to wake up and get ready for school" I said, rubbing circles on her back.
She calmed down after a few minutes.

"Thank you, mama"

"For what, tiger?"

"For siting here with me and comforting me" she said.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened or not?"

"I'm not sure, myself. I woke up about fifteen minutes ago and all of a sudden I missed my parents and sisters so much, that I started crying and I couldn't stop. I'm sorry"

"That's okay, darling. It's normal. If you ever feel like that again, come to me and tell me, alright?"

"Yeah"

"Do you want us to go back there and visit their graves and Macy, again?"

"Yeah, I would love to, but you shouldn't be flying yet, you just gave birth"

"Your right. How about in a month? Will that be good?"

"Yeah. Thank you so much" she said, as she kissed my cheek.
I loved it when she did that.

"Anytime, hon. Now get up and get ready for school. We have a date after school, remember?"

"Yeah, I do" she said, as she stood up and started to get dressed.
I left the room and went to Matt's. He was still sleeping. He looked so incredibly cute.

"Matt sweetheart, time to wake up" I said, as I stroked his cheek.
He opened his eyes and rubbed them with his fists. I was seriously melting at his cuteness.

"What time is it?"

"Time to rise and shine" I smiled.

"Will you pick out and outfit for me?" he asked.

"Sure" I walked to his closet and put an outfit on his bed.

"Go get dressed and come down for breakfast when you're ready, baby" I said, as I left the room.
I went to Rose and Millie's room and they were already playing.

"Morning mama" they both said.

"Morning, girlies. Ready to get dressed?"

"Yep" Rose said.

"What we wear today?" Millie asked.

"What do you wanna wear?" I asked.

"I wear same as Rosie" she said.

"You okay with that, Rose?" I asked her.

"I always okay with that" she answered.
They are so freaking cute.
I got them both dressed and went downstairs. Matt was already there, making breakfast.

"I didn't know you could work in a kitchen" I said.

"I can't. I only know how to make some toast and eggs" he said.
I smiled at him.
Emma came down a few minutes later and they ate breakfast.
I wasn't in the mood of eating yet, so I just sat with them. When they were finished, they still had a few minutes before they had to leave, so they played in the living room.
I went upstairs so check if Wilmer was up.