Chapter 63

*Demi's POV*

The next few months went by without anything special happening.
The kids are done with the school year in a few days and then we are gonna go back to visit Macy, since it's almost a year after the kids parents and sisters died, so they want to visit the graves and spent some time in their home. We're gonna be there for about a month, cause Macy insisted on us staying for a long time, so I was mostly busy with preparing everything, packing and just thinking of things we can do with the kids while we're there.

Toria, who's already eighth month old, started crawling and babbling. She's a very happy baby, who always manages to cheer us all up.
Rose had her birthday a few month ago, and was very happy to finally be as old as Millie, who's birthday is coming up soon, even though they look exactly the same age.
They absolutely love each other and are inseparable. They do everything together, dress the same and even sleep in the same bed sometimes.
Matt was enjoying school. He made a lot of friends and loves hanging out with them. He likes bringing them home, but never goes to their house. He says after school he needs to spent time with his family, and his friends can join if they want, but he's not gonna miss out. Wilmer and I both melted of his cuteness. He also loves helping around the house, mostly in the kitchen. Once you start cooking, he'll be by your side asking what he can do to help, within two minutes.
Emma is also doing good. We celebrated her and Rose birthday together, since they're just a few days apart. She started getting along with Aaron, which made us all very happy. She still loves hanging out with the kids and babysitting for Dallas, Selena and Marissa. She also just likes sitting on the couch, being a lazy butt.
Wilmer is very busy. He works full time, so he leaves the house early and came home late. He usually brings the kids to school and goes to work straight after. He also tries to bring them home, but has to return to work when he drops them off. He always tries to be home for dinner, cause that's our family time, but sometimes he just has so much to do that that isn't even possible. He made Saturday a family day though, so that he can spent time with the kids the whole day.

With the rest of the family everything was going good, as well.
Mom and dad are enjoying the grandkids.
Maddie is enjoying her boyfriend.
Dallas and Rob are just working and taking care of their kids.
Marissa is dating some guy she met a few weeks ago. His name is Austin and so far he treats her and Dave well, so I'm happy for her.
Selena and Gabe are still getting used to having a baby in the house. It was kinda hard for them in the beginning, but they're doing good now.

"Oh fuck" I muttered under my breath, as I stabbed my toe against the table.

"Baba" Toria babbled, as she crawled over to me.

"Hey bubba. You hungry?" I picked her up and set her on my hip.
She nodded and put her hand on my boob, wanting me to nurse her.

"No baby, you're gonna get real food now" I walked over to the kitchen.
We started giving her real food when she was six month. We tried to balance the real food and breast milk, so at night she always get milk obviously, but during the day I try not to nurse her more then two times.

"Want a banana?" I asked her, as I sat her down in her high hair and showed her a banana.
She nodded, so I sat down in front of her and started feeding her the banana.
My phone started ringing.

"Hey Wil" I answered my phone.

"Hey. I'm sorry to bother, but I can't get the kids home today. You think you can do it, or should I ask Dallas or Marissa to get them?"

"No, it's fine. I'll go get them"

"Thanks. See you later"

"See you" I hung up.