chapter 1

*Demi's POV*

'come on, buba. Eat up.' I say as Rose is just playing with the food on her plate.

'Want mama to help you?' I ask

'No!' She answers 'I do self' She says with her cute baby voice.

'Hey babe! I'm home!' I hear Wilmer say as the front door closes. We are currently on vacation in a small town I've never heard of before. It's really relaxing. We rented a house near the beach and the shops. Since it's a small town there are only a few people who live here. We came here a few hours ago and Wilmer went out to see what kind of stuff you can do here except for going to the beach.

'In the kitchen.' I say.

'Hi' he says walking into the kitchen and kissing me and Rose on our foreheads.

'so, what did you find?' I ask.

'well, there's this park for young children where we can go with Rose. For the rest there isn't really anything to do, but we can just walk around and go to the beach. There are also families with kids here so maybe Rose can make some friends for the two weeks that we're here. It'll be fun!' He answered with a smile on his face.

'Ok. Are there restaurants here?' I ask.

'Yep, there are two restaurants, but there's also a big supermarket where we can buy food.'

'Great! So what should we do now?' I ask.

'Lets go to the beach. The weather is great!' He says.

'Ok. I'm gonna get myself and Rose ready' I say as I pick her up and walk to the bedroom.

'Rosie baby, come here' I say as she starts to walk towards the door. She turns around and looks at me

'Come here, baby. I'm gonna change your diaper and you're gonna wear your bathing suit. We're going to the beach!'

She runs to me and puts her hands up asking me to pick her up. I change her diaper and dress her in her bathing suit. I put on my bikini under my clothes and walk to the front door where Wilmer is already waiting for us. We all go outside and Wilmer locks the door. We walk to the beach and spread out a blanket on the sand to sit on.

'I'm gonna take Rose to the water a bit' I say to Wilmer and pick up Rose who already started walking in the direction of the water. On the way to the water I see an interesting sight and without noticing it I just stand still and stare at it.