-

"You got everything, Arthur?" Dutch asked as Arthur pushed the doors open, revealing him in a suit. Grace stood with Abigail and Hosea before Hosea began to move towards the coach her and Abigail would be travelling in. 

"Sure," Arthur informed. Grace looked down at the dress she wore, it was the same one she wore when distracting Bronte before the boys arrived. Mary-Beth had managed to get the blood stain out of it which was great, she didn't want to be catching unwanted attention from a massive blood stain. Grace's wound was still sore but it was workable. 

"So," Hosea began before moving towards the stagecoach. He opened one of the doors for Abigail and Grace, the two women who were dressed finely and in character just as well as the men climbed in, sitting down beside each other. Hosea closed the door, giving them a quick grin before moving towards the Driver's seat. "We rob ourselves a bank and within six weeks we're living life anew in a tropical idyll spending the last of our days being banana farmers?" He joked as he picked up the reins. He looked over at everyone who were now on coaches of their own or mounted on their horses. "Let's get out of this godforsaken place and go rob ourselves a bank!" Hosea cheered before everyone let out whistles and roars of cheer, Abigail waving out her window to John who was on his horse. The group moved off in a herd, leaping forward and out of Shady Bell in excitement for the new life they had awaiting them. Grace looked out her window, waving back into the camp at all the other gang members. They all watched as they took off out of Shady Bell. 

"Out of all people not to leave with us," Abigail began. Grace looked over at the pretty woman, she looked beautiful in a gown and hat. Something she thought she would never see Miss Roberts wear again. It had been a long time since Abigail dressed up for a robbery. "I didn't think it would be you."

"I'm sorry, Abigail," Grace apologised. Abigail shook her head at Grace before taking a hand in hers. 

"You got nothing to be sorry about. I've wanted out too, for Jack. But I stuck around because John, I...Jack loves him," Abigail explained. Grace nodded, she knew Abigail wanted a perfect family for the boy. 

"Jack's going to love it in Tahiti," Grace giggled. Abigail nodded, a smiling creasing her face.

"I hope so! It will be better than here, that's for sure. The kid doesn't have to worry no more after this," Abigail grinned. Grace thought she saw Abigail tearing up. "He'll get the life he deserves." Grace could hear Dutch talking behind them, she couldn't hear what they were saying however as the wood of the coach blocked it out. 

"How are you ladies going? You ready?" Hosea called down to them. The two of them nodded before they both laughed, realising Hosea couldn't see them.

"We're fine, Hosea," Abigail informed the man. 

"Gentlemen, let us go ahead!" Hosea called out to the men. 

"How long do you need?" Dutch shouted from the back of the group. 

"Not long. Fifteen minutes or less. You'll know by the noise," Hosea explained. "Any problems, we'll see you in camp!" Hosea informed. 

"Good luck gentlemen!" Abigail called out of the window. The two women looked out the windows to catch a few of them waving to them. "You stay out of trouble, John!" She called out to John as Hosea sped up. 

"See you soon!" Grace called out before the two of them sat back down properly in the coach. The coach leapt forward as Hosea ordered the horses to go faster. 

"I swear if this goes horribly wrong-" Abigail began to worry before Grace quickly stopped her.

"It won't. I saw how you scanned the town down, watching every movement to inquire this goes right. It will go right, there is no way this can go wrong," Grace comforted. Abigail nodded at her, giving her a faint smile.