"Aigoo, I don't know what to use anymore." Nayong shrugged.

"Shut up before I throw some acid on your face."
"Your skin is squeaky clean." Ji Yeon complained.

"I hate you people." Hyuna said.

"Alright students! We are now will stop at the Bukit Tinggi, in english probably High Hills?" The driver was confused about the english name of the place.
"Hills High? Tall Hills?"

Hyun Jin got up from his seat, glancing over at Hyuna and she was actually looking at him.

"Shot." Hyuna looked away, acting like she wasn't looking.

"Are you on the crushing stage? Why are you people glancing over at each other?" Chaeyoung smacked Hyuna.

"I hate him." Hyuna acted sulky and stomped out form the bus.

____

Outside,

They were finally all outside the bus and there was Ji Yeon looking all around the place. She seemed like she lost something again.

"Kwon Ji Yeon. Did you loss something again?" Felix came to her, hiding something behind his back.

"Nooo," she denied, acting all cool.

"Really?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"No! Even if I do, I will find it on my own." Ji Yeon was putting up a wall.

"Alright, you won't find it forever then." Felix just chuckled at her childishness.

Why? Because he found it on the bus seat already.

"Shut up! Don't make me piss off more!" Ji Yeon glared at him and walked away, linking arms with Nayong who was busy talking to Han.

"Yaahhhhhh, I am not done talking yet!" Nayong wanted to cry as she was being separated from her crush.

"Nayongggg~" Han became dramatic.

"ALL RIGHT! Listen students! We are dividing you all into a group of five. You will be given teammate from different places. If you get the same speaker as your country, consider yourself lucky to be able to communicate well." Mr Yu started talking and gave them all the small cards.
"Your missions?! Easy, just take pictures and share it on the official websites. The most easy going group will win a prize!"

Okay these are the group ;

FIRST
1. BANG CHAN (L)
2. CHAE YOUNG
3. CHANG BIN
4. CHANG MIN
5. JEONG IN

SECOND
1. MINHO (L)
2. HAN
3. FELIX
4. NAYONG
5. BEOMGYU

THIRD
1. HYUN JIN (L)
2. JI YEON
3. SOO BIN
4. SUNWOO
5. KAORI

FOURTH
1. WOOJIN (L)
2. YOUNGHOON
3. HYUNA
4. SEUNGMIN
5. YEONJUN

FIFTH
1. HWALL (L)
2. CHAE A
3. HEUNGNIKAI
4. AIKO
5. TAEHYUN

____

France town,

The students were occupying the place. Well actually the group stated was only a part of them. There were more from other countries.

"Hyun Jin kun!" Kaori put her phone in the air for picture.

She just wanted to snap a picture but someone was glaring from the other side and it was slowly killing Kaori.