"Mommy? Daddy? Where are you?"

Start from the beginning

His name is Katsuki Bakugo. Or what I call him, Kacchan.

As I got older, I got used to taking care of myself. I got used to living by myself. I got used to getting money for food and clothes. I never contacted my parents with the phone they left me, but they try and contact me.

I just got used to all these things.... Because, little did they know that, everything they did was pushing me over the edge. I was losing my sanity...

~Present Time~

As a kid and teen, I would take notes one other peoples quirks and their weaknesses. I thought that if I did so, it would help me become a hero. Yes, my dream used to be is to become a hero. Don't judge!

Key word: Used.

Well, it was after school and I was packing my stuff. Earlier the teacher basically called me out and embarrassed me in front of the whole class.

"Oh, Midoriya. You applied to go to U.A also, right?"

Ugh! That dude... How I wanted to kill him right there on that spot. Anyway, I was packing my stuff and Kacchan walks up to me. (Basically what happens is the same thing that happens in the first episode.)

Stupid, Kacchan... I kicked a rock. He just haves to think he's better than me... Ugh!

(What happens next is also in episode one and two. Midoriya meets All Might. Midoriya tries to help Bakago. All Might saves both of them. Midoriya gets blessed with All Mights quirk. All that stuff.)

~That Night~

I'm walking to the League of Villain's hide out. Opps, forgot to mention the fact that I'm the leader of the League of Villain's. Hehe, sorry. Anyway, I get to the hide out and walk in.

"Shigaraki!" I yell, while walking in. I see everyone flinch. I smirk. I am pretty scary. Heh.

"Y-yes, M-midoriya?" Shigaraki asks, running to me.

"Shigaraki, did you try and kill me?" I ask, looking at him. "Because, beside me, and All for One, you are in charge. So tell me, was that Villain part of this League? And don't you dare lie to me, Shigaraki." He stays quiet. I waited.

Shigaraki falls down on his knees and looks down. "Y-Yes s-sir... H-he w-was..." I sigh, looking at how pathetic he is for a Villain. I mean, I'm fucking 15 years old! And he's scared of me! Pathetic. I kneel down, cupping his chin with one hand, making him look at me.

"Shigaraki, did you send him after me?" I ask once more.

"Y-y-yes s-sir.." He says.

"And why is that?"

"B-because A-a-all for O-one t-told m-me t-too..."

"Alright then." And with that I got up. I walked to the bar and sat down. "Shigaraki, come and sit next to me, please."

Shigaraki walks to me and sits. I smile and start talking. "Well, Kurogiri, Shigaraki, All for One is a genius! He sent that monster after me, and All Might just happens to be there and he saves me! And then, I pulled a stupid move trying to save someone else and he helped. With that, he said that he wanted me to be his successer! He is going to give One for All to me! Isn't that wonderful?!" I ask, happily.

"Yes, Midoriya. It is! We can now be able to get rid of All Might!" Kurogiri says. "Yes, yes! I know!" I say. "What'd you think, Shigaraki?" I ask, turning to him.

"I-It is wonderful. B-but what's the plan?" He asks.

"Well, that's easy! I train with All Might. He gives me One for All. I get into U.A. And then, I get information on them. Report here. Then, we could do mini attacks! Just to have the citizens turn against hero's! To turn to Villain's! It's that simple!" I say, spinning on the bar stool. "We can then, get rid of every hero there is!" I laugh, darkly.

"Sounds like a plan, Midoriya." Kurogiri says.

"Sure does, Kurogiri. And it's bound to work." I say, smirking darkly, then laughing like a maniac. "It sure does!"

Hope You Enjoyed This Chapter! If so, please vote! You Don't Have To If You Don't Want To Though, I Don't Want To Force You To Do Something! Have A Great Day and/or Evening! Bai!

Word Count: 1448 Words.