10:00pm

There was a pull in Jimin's chest. A painful one. The raven didn't want to take anymore chances, he was so close to losing the blonde, he might as well throw caution to the wind; he might never get the chance.

Inching closer, Jimin's eyes widened and the blonde took that as his answer. He was quick to pull away but the raven caught him before he could, closing the distance between them for a gentle kiss.

The blonde's lips were perfect against his.

Their kiss was soft, genuine and earnest; it was way better than the raven's imagination.

Seokjin was starting to get out of breath. Not only because of the kissing, but also because his head was starting to get dizzy from trying to comprehend on what was happening. The blonde pulled away, his heart beating against his chest, "I-I'm sorry—"

Jimin simply held the elder's chin and pulled him in for another kiss, hand guiding him into his own lips. He swallowed Seokjin's little gasp and pressed in lightly for a deeper kiss, being careful. Their bodies flushed, the raven felt a tug on the corner of his lips when his hyung didn't pull away.

This time, the shorter male pulled away and rested their foreheads against each other, eyes staring into each other's souls. Seokjin was panting, his cheeks hot and red; Jimin thought he looked adorable. A weak smile formed on his lips as he admired his hyung, "was that okay?"

"W-What?"

"The kiss. You didn't pull away."

Oh.

The blonde chewed on his lip, all swollen and tender from kissing, "it felt— it felt comfortable. I-I mean! It— made me feel—!"

Jimin had a silly grin plastered on his face, his heart was leaping with joy and it made him feel giddy almost. Satisfied with his hyung's response, the raven left a peck on Seokjin's nose, "you make me happy, hyung."

Is that his confession? There was a huge question mark on the taller male's face, what exactly is going on right now?

"Wait Jimin—"

"—let's sleep hyung, we'll talk tomorrow morning, hm?"

"But—"

"—hyung."

Seokjin grumbled, "you always cut me off." Before deciding to drop the topic all together.