12:42am

Seokjin took a bath and freshened up, now in his room to air it out and change the sheets. He's been stuck in his bed for a week, simmering in his own thoughts and feelings. If he hadn't done anything, he was sure that the other male would start questioning him.

Reaching for the air freshner, he then began to spray around his room, letting the soft, cottony scent take over before he shut his windows and turned on the air conditioner. He took the unwashed sheets and threw them in the laundry basket, thinking he'd start washing it tomorrow— or when he feels like it.

"Hyung!" A muffled voice came from the front door, along with the doorbell.

Seokjin ran for the door and opened it, allowing the raven to get in and slip off his shoes.

Jimin was dressed in a baggy white sweater along with black sweatpants. He had a beanie that seemed to be too large for his head, which made Seokjin giggle a little.

The two men greeted with a hug, the both of them stumbling about as they tried to "out-hug" each other. Jimin squeezed the man in his arms with all his might, breaking up into fits and giggles. Seokjin was lifted a few centimeters off the ground and his legs instinctively wrapped around the raven's waist.

"I miss you!" Jimin exclaimed, not minding that his dearest hyung clung onto him like a leech.

"I miss you more!"

"No–I miss you most!"

"Mostest!"

The raven ended up chuckling, slightly rocking the elder in his arms, "what's going on with you, hyung?"

"Hm?" The blonde mumbled, his head already resting on Jimin's shoulder— tucked in at the hollow of his neck.

"Nevermind," Jimin said, kicking the door close with his feet before proceeding to walk to Seokjin's bedroom, "I can't believe you told me to come over when you're literally falling asleep already."

Jimin's words were softer than a whisper as he slipped under the covers with his hyung, their arms seeking warmth and legs intertwining.

╔═════════════╗
(a) admit that he hasn't been getting any sleep
(b) sleepily reminisce about the past
╚═════════════╝