9:06am

"Ah crap, we bought too much stuff! This is for a whole month!" Seokjin grumbled, looking at the trolley full of plastic. They had fresh meat and fish, canned food, a whole sack of rice, noodles— they really got carried away this time. Jimin was on the side, checking the receipt and repacking to have a lesser plastic bags but it was no use.

"Let's take the trolley home."

"Yah, Jimin, they have guards and stuff! I don't wanna get banned from this mall, it's the closest to my home!" The blonde argued, making the raven smile a little bit.

"Then I'll run with the trolley, you stay behind. It's just a ten minute walk from your home!" Jimin suggested.

The blonde gasped, "no!"

"Then what do you want!"

"I–" Seokjin thought hard, biting his lip. He couldn't let the shorter male do it on his own; his consciousness wouldn't allow him to. After thinking over and over again, he finally spoke– "I'll sneak out with you."

Jimin had a silly grin on his face, gripping onto the trolley, "let's go, hyung."

The pair made their way around the mall, finding the back entrance but there was a concierge right in front. Pretending to window-shop, the shorter male whispered, "what now?"

"I'll talk to the lady. You sneak out once she seems distracted."

Seokjin walked up to the counter, his face slightly red,"hi–" he took a random pamphlet and read it- "where and when is this blood donation held?"

"Good morning, Sir! The blood bank is located at the west wing of the mall, once you see Starbucks you have to go through a double glass-door. There would be another concierge there, you'd have to give your identification card in order to get a pass to use the elevator to the blood bank."

As the blonde was talking, Jimin idled beside a café, eyeing the display. Thinking as he pursed his lips, the raven shrugged his shoulder and took his wallet out, wanting to buy a slice of cake for the both of them. "Hey, can I get a slice of that strawberry shortcake to go?"

After purchasing the sweet treat, the shorter male found his chance to slip past the entrance while hauling the trolley with him. He made sure he was out of sight when he fished for his phone, pressing on Seokjin's name on speed-dial. His call was declined and he saw the blonde speed-walking out of the mall and to his side, "go, go, I feel like a criminal!"

Laughing, Jimin let himself get whisked away by his hyung, mumbling under his breath on how they need to go home quickly and how foolish they were.