6:45pm

The afternoon went by quick, thanks to the movies. They spent most of the times singing along and reenacting some of the scenes, making the both of them laugh until they had tears in their eyes and till their stomach started cramping up along with their cheeks. Jimin felt happy, this whole day with his hyung has made him feel rather nostalgic but he still had worry lingering in the back of his mind.

He got that text at midnight out of nowhere, and Seokjin's been avoiding the topic altogether. He know's something is wrong, but forcing the taller male would be going in the wrong direction. The blonde hates confrontation more than anything, he's always willing to bend unless he knows he's right.

"You wanna continue watching, Jimin?"

"Huh?" Jimin snapped out of his thoughts. "Yeah, what time is it?"

Seokjin picked up his phone to look at the time, "quarter to seven," before placing it back down. He looked at the raven, who laid his head on his lap, eyes still glued to the television, "I'm glad you came, Jimin."

"What–What's happening ?" Jimin immediately whisked his head away to face his hyung, looking to see if there were any signs of sadness on his face.

The blonde smiled and tucked away strays of hair covering the shorter male's face, "nothing, just telling you that I'm thankful."

When the doorbell finally rang, Jimin was quick to jump on his feet and answer it, retrieving the delivery bag and shuffling to the living room. Seokjin was clearing the coffee table with the television still running in the background, leaving the bag of trash by the side for convenience.

Setting the plastic full of food down, the raven pulled on his sleeves and licked his lips, unwrapping everything and laying them out, "let's eat!"

Seokjin took his place and sat down, mind running as he watched Jimin sort out the food.

Should he make him stay? Is it alright for him to be selfish like that?

╔═════════════╗
(a) make him stay
(b) don't make him stay
╚═════════════╝