1:09pm

"Let's get down to business!" Seokjin sang, taking the backscratcher beside the sofa and imitating the movie.

"To defeat— the Huns!" Jimin continued, pretending to have a fight with his hyung.

"Did they send me daughters?!"

"When I asked— for sons!"

They were on their fourth movie and their energy won't be dropping down any soon. The coffee table was filled with opened bag of chips, soda and beer bottles, they haven't touched on their precious cake yet, Jimin grumbling about how he's saving it for after their dinner and Seokjin fighting that they could always go to the convenience store a block away for more dessert.

"Chim-ah." Seokjin asked, his head resting on the raven's shoulder.

"Hm?"

"You're leaving after dinner?"

Jimin thought for a while, eyes still glued to the screen. He pulled his arm out in between the both of them and laid it on the backrest, head leaning on Seokjin's. "I don't mind staying for another day, it's up to you."

"Okay. Have you placed an order for the fried chicken?"

"Yeah, they'll deliver it at seven."

The pair continued their movie marathon until they were watching Cars, the raven spoke up, "do you think it's weird?"

"The talking cars and how they have actual, deep problems? Yeah, no shit—"

"—no, I mean us. Is this skin ship really that normal?"

Seokjin sat up straight and looked at Jimin, "well, if you're uncomfortable then—"

"—no! I'm comfortable with it! I just remember how the guys would tease us but this totally feels normal since we grew up together."

"Can you stop cutting me off?! Jeez! You already answered your own question!" The blonde raised his voice, neck turning red.

Jimin did a full body laugh, squeaking out apologies when he gasped for air. He pulled his hyung's head back down to his shoulder when he calmed down, albeit grumbling softly.