021

~~~

"Valentine's Day is coming up what are you two doing?" Jacob asks me. "Not sure honestly." I shrug my shoulders. "I think we're gonna go watch a movie." I replied again as I grabbed my Lit book out of my locker and shutting it. "You going to the dance?" I asked him.

He shrugs his shoulders "I'm not sure." He says. "You should though! You can find someone there." I giggle. He rolls his eyes and laugh a bit. "I don't know. I mean there is this one Hyna. I've been talkin to her for awhile ." He says. I basically squealed. "Who?! Who?!" I asked hitting him excitedly.

"Calmate Lia." He chuckles as he grabs his phone to find pictures of the girl he's been talking to. "She's so pretty Jake. What's her name? She go here? I've never seen her." I say. "Yeah nah she goes to South High. Her names melody she's so beautiful ." He says smiling at a picture of her. I smiled at him.

"I'm happy for you Jakey I really am." I say as he laughs and thanks me.

*Valentines Day*

"I'll see you later Ma." I say walking out the door to The Red Impala waiting for me. I smiled as I had my present for him. Even though it wasn't much I know he doesn't like fancy things. "Hey baby." He smiled as I kissed his cheek.  "Hi papi." I say as I sit down and put my seatbelt on. "What you wanna do babygirl?" He asked.

I smiled. Oscar knows I'm not big on this whole Valentine's Day, and Vice Versa, we just like to do what we usually do. Although this day is full of treating each other out and etc.

"Can we Canes?"  I asked. He smiles and nods his head as we head for Canes. Soon we make it and go through the drive through so we could just eat it at home.

*After Canes*

"Next stop is your pick." I say. He chuckles "we'll go to the store to get snacks and ice cream." He says. I smiled.

*At Store*

"No my turn remember?" I say as I grab my money out my wallet and pay for the snacks. "Thank you baby." He says and smiles. "But I'll pay for this." He says as he places the beer on the counter for Jose. "Good night chicos." Jose says. "Adios Jose." I smiled and waved goodbye as we walked out.

As cheesy as it is we had traditions, and now that he's back we're able to do just that. We'd take turns buying things, no matter what it was.

*At Diaz House*

"What do you wanna Watch first? Hercules?" He asked as I placed our snacks on the table. "Yes please oh please" I say as he chuckles and puts it on. "Did you lock the doors?" He asked. I grab a Coca Cola gummy and nod my head. He doesn't want anyone walking in and seeing him watching Disney movies.

That was another tradition that was kept silent though. This was the only day that he'd watch Disney movies with me. I snuggled into him as the movie started.

*five movies later*

I heard a little snore coming from above my head. I giggled as I ate my last  Gummy. We were now watching  Lilo and Stitch, and Lilo just bought stitch from the dog clinic.

*Ring*

I look and see my phone was ringing Oscar reacted too as I see it was Jacob.

Me: Hello?

Jakey 🧸: Ceci please I need your help *out of breath*

Me: okay calm down what's wrong? Are you okay? What happened?

Jakey🧸: It's gabby! Some prophets rolled up on us.

Me: oh shit are you okay? Where are you guys?

Jakey🧸: yeah I'm fine they didn't hurt me that bad but they took it really hard on him. Please Ceci I don't know what to do. He's refusing to go to the hospital. He told me not to call you but I thought you would want to know

Me: *Tears slip* thanks Jake. where are you Guys.

Jakey🧸: by the drug store

Me: I'm on my way.

*End Of Convo*

"Let's go." Oscar says getting off the couch as I do the same and walk out the door. I had tears falling down my face. Oscar places his hand on my thigh to reassure me.

As we finally pull up to the drug store there I see Jacob and Gabe. As soon as Oscar stops the car I jump out. "Gabby!" I yell and go to his side. "Gabby" I say looking at his face all bruised and cut up. Tears slip again. "What happened? Why?" I asked. "What are you doing here Lia? You shouldn't be here go home." He says

I scoff "no." I say "I don't need you okay?" He says. I shook my head no. "You're lying to me and I can tell." I say as he looks down and winces in pain.

"They were saying horrible things about you and saying they'd do horrible things. You need to be careful Lia." He barely gets out. He was wheezing, he was barely able to breath. "Lift your shirt up." I demand looking at his drenched shirt of blood. he shook his head no. So I did it myself seeing how bad it was. As I let out a sob. "Gabby You're bleeding really bad." I say "no I'm okay Ceci." He says trying to get up from the curb but fails. "No stop being stupid come on. Jake help me please." I say as he nods his head and we walk over to Oscars car making sure no one was around.

He groans as I open the door. Oscar grabs a blanket from his trunk and places it in the front seat. I got in the back seat with Jacob. Oscar started driving back to his house so I could patch up Gabe. I place my hand on his shoulders to let him know I'm there. "Lo siento Gabby." I frown. As he shakes his head "it's... not... your fault." He says in between breaths.

*Diaz House*

Oscar gets out to get Gabe on the other side and basically carries him inside. Shit my man is strong. "Ceci lets go." Jacob says pulling my arm. "Shit my bad." I said as I ran inside to get the med kit under the bathroom sink.

"Grab the rubbing alcohol." I say to Jacob as he does. I take Gabe's shirt off revealing his wounds. "Okay Gabby I need you to bite on this towel. It's gonna hurt like hell but it's gonna help." I say as I hand him a wrapped towel as he nods and puts it in his mouth.

I soon poor almost all of the rubbing alcohol on his big cut on his left side. I hear him shouting as he starts squirming. "Hold him down please." I say to Oscar and Jacob as the do.

Tears slip as I continue to patch up Gabe. I feel horrible that he took a beating because of me.

*After*

I place Gabe's leg on top of a plush pillow. His swollen eyes closed his bruised body. I weakly smiled as he's sleeping. "How is he?" Jacob asked. "He's gonna be okay." I half smiled as I leaned against Oscars warm chest.

"Thanks Again Ceci. I honestly didn't know what to do." Jacob says. "Thank you Jake. If it wasn't for you Gabe probably would've had an infection or something. He doesn't know how to clean his wounds properly." I say. As he nods his head. "Did you text mom?" I asked as he nods his head "I told her we're at Bertos house" he said as I nod my head.

"You can sleep in Cesar's room foo." Oscar says. He nods his head "thanks man." He says holding his hand out as Oscar does the same and do some bro hug. I smiled as I go to the living room and kiss Gabe's forehead. "Night Jake." I say "night Lia." He says as I go into Oscars room as he follows.

"You don't want to finish our Movie marathon?" He asked. I shook my head no as I yawned. "But I want to cuddle still." I say as he nods his head and smiles. He embraces me in a hug as I squeeze tight. I let out a sob I was holding in that I didn't even notice. "Shhhhh" Oscar says caressing my head. "He's okay. He's here" he says as I try to hold in my sobs.

I let go of him and nod my head as I wipe my tears away. "Come On mi amor." He says pulling me into the bed as I rest my head on his chest. "Get some rest." He says as my eyes keep flickering. Soon they slowly stopped and shut as my mind was still wandering. My ear listening to the steady heart beat of Oscars.

I slowly started to drift away and fell asleep. The last thing I heard was "I'll never stop loving you"

~~~