013

~~~

I sat down next to Jacob who was my partner. Olivia didn't really have many friends so she asked Me, Jacob, and Gabe to be apart of her court De honor . Since Gabe didn't have a partner Lena was his. Olivia didn't mind, she didn't even care for this quince at first anyways. I look at my phone and giggle at Oscars text.

"Cecilia do you have something to share?" Ruby asked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head "than zip it." He said motioning his lips. "Wheres Olivia?" Cesar asked. "The Princesa doesn't need to be bothered with the details. Now anyone else have a dumb question? Huh?  Good." He says as I roll my eyes. "And before we really get going, I'd like to remind you that we're not just friends and family, we are dramas and chambelanes In Olivia's court de honor. Which means being honorable and dedicated a Lena thank you for stepping in." Ruby says. As she smiles and nods her head.

"So take a look at mandatory rehearsal schedules." He says before his phone starts ringing. "Excuse me. Ruby's fancy festivities" He says to his head set. Jacob taps me "is he always like this?" He asked. I chuckle "this is only half of it." I say as he rolls his eyes "Yeah I know. You should have saw him at my quince. He totally forgot about Gabby and didn't even give him a thought." I say "yeah how could I forget? I'm pretty sure I cried." Gabe said as Lena chuckled "probecito." She says caressing his cheek.

"Yeah yeah, I'll take my business elsewhere. I'm back." Ruby says. "Oh great." I say under my breath. "Don't get me started Cecilia." He says pointing his finger at me as I roll my eyes again and flip him off. "Okay apparently ordering a goat drawn carriage is more complicated than I thought. Who knew there was a goat wrangler union? I kid you not." He says as I giggled he winked at me and than at Jamal. "Pun intended."

"Whatever man."

"So we're gonna have to rethink the carriage." Than he lit up. "Unless you think the twins can pull it." He says looking at me and Gabe. "Hell No." we say at the same time as Ruby rolled his eyes. "Okay back to planning, the following are individual responsibilities." "Ill handle music." Cesar says "great minds think alike compa. Monse given your expert penmanship, you're on invitations." Monse smiles and it fades quickly "no." She says.

"Use card stock." He says. I looked at my phone and went on snapchat. "Jake look they have the big mouth filter again." I said excitedly. "As for you four." Ruby says making my
Head shoot up. "Just show up to rehearsals." He says as we nod our heads. I took a pic with Jacob with my favorite filter and saved it and posted it with the caption 'mi compa💙'

*Next Day*

Mio💚: I miss you a lot too Lia

Me: will you be home for Christmas?

Mio💚: I don't know about that.

Me: *sighs* okay

Mio💚: well tell me how's everything? How's the quince planning  going?

Me: it's good. Ruby Just is still mad about us not paying attention. How about you? How's everything?

Mio💚: *pauses and hesitates* oh everything's fine. Oh um I gotta go I'll talk to you later Lia. Love you Bye

Me: mar-!

*End Of Convo*

What the hell? That's not like Mario. Somethings up. I shake my head and walk out to the living room where almost everyone was. "Cecilia" Ruby starts as I roll my eyes. "This is not about you, so get your ass over here so we can start." He says as I flip him off. "Ruby you don't need to be so harsh." Olivia whispers to him.

"Don't worry, he ain't nothing." I tell her as she gives me a not so reassuring look. I smiled at her. "Enough!" Ruby yells. "Where the hell is Jamal?" He asked frustrated. Everyone shrugs. "Wheres Lena?" He asked Gabe. "She had a family thing." He says. He nods his head. I look over at Cesar who was just on his phone.

Nobody was paying attention to anything Ruby was saying, including me. I was texting Oscar telling him how bored I was. "That's it! Everyone outside and take a lap around the block." Ruby says. We all give shocked expressions. "No!" We all said. "Make it two!" He says. I roll my eyes as I go outside with Jacob and Gabe.

As I was in between the two I smirked and said "Last one home owes the other two five bucks." I say as they smirk. As they both say "go!" And take off at the same time. "Cheaters!" I yell as I start sprinting after them. As their pace started to slow down. They looked behind them and said "shit." As they noticed I was right behind them.

Gabe says "wait!" As we all stop he goes down and untied both my shoes. "You assholes!" I yelled as I bent down to tie both, as I see they stopped right in front of the Diaz house laughing at me from afar.

Gabe's PoV:

"Shit" I say seeing Cecilia right behind us. "Wait!" I yelled as we all stopped and I untied both her shoes. Jacob and I ran  and laughed at her. "What you laughing at fool?" My head snaps up to see all the Santos. I chuckled "Julio." I say going over to him and bro hugging him.

Jacob stood over there on the sidewalk frightened. I couldn't help but chuckle. "Sup foo." Spooky says. "Sup spooky." I say walking over and bro hugging him too. "Where's Your sister?" He asked. As I chuckled. "She's running over here right now." "Gabby you are so dead!" I hear as I get up and run into their house. I look through the window to see an Angry Cecilia.

"Ceci calmese." Spooky says as he picks her up and places her on his lap. He turns around a bit motioning for me to run out. As I opened the door I yelled "you're gonna owe me five bucks!" As I laughed in her face.

(Back To Cecilia's PoV)

"Gabby you cheater!" I yelled. "And you're mean why you help him for!" I pouted at Oscar as he chuckled. I got up and ran after Gabe and Jacob. "No goodbye kiss?" Oscar yelled "you don't deserve one!" I say running as fast as I can to catch up.

Oscars PoV:

"You don't deserve one!" She yells as I chuckle. Soon later I see her Hermanito roll up with Cesar and their other little kid friends. "Did you see the twins pass by with another dude?" Cesar asked. I nod my head "Damn I swear they always do this." Cecilia's brother says. "It's The Twins we're talking about." Monse said.

"They're your siblings you should know by now they're very competitive." Cesar's Hyna says. "Why are we running?" An out of breath Jamal says. "Because you need to workout." Ruby says as he was out of breath too. *Ring* "Hello? How the hell are you already at home? Yes run another one! I told you two!" Ruby says.

"Well we're right behind you estupido." Cecilia says. As they hung up their phones. "How the hell did y'all run that fast?" Monse asked them. "We made a bet to see who'd get here faster. So far I've got fifteen dollars." Cecilia says holding her hand out as the other two grab money out their wallets and give it to her.

"Princesa ven aqui." I chuckled as she smiled and walked over and sat on my lap again. "Let me get that kiss." I said in her ear. She giggled as she leaned up and kissed my cheek. "Cecilia Maria Lynn Victoria Martinez Get your ass over here." Ruby says. "Callate Ruby." Cecilia says flipping him off. "Its Ruben." He rolls his eyes.

"Aye leave her alone. She'll be home later." I say. "Yeah What He said." She says as I chuckled. He rolled his eyes. "Everyone let's go!" Ruby says. They all left except the older ones. "What y'all staying too?" She asked her brother and cousin. "It took me a second to realize that Ruby's not the boss of us." Gabe says.

(back to Cecilia's PoV)

I giggled. Oscar has a blunt so I took it from his hands as I took a long hit. He grabbed my other hand and kissed it gently. I sat in between his legs on the steps as we all laughed and talked about stupid shit.

~~~