005

I'm really behind considering that S2 has already come out so I'm going to be publishing basically all of the parts I've done so far to catch up with myself teehee :)
~~~

We all sit down at the table. Ruby sitting across from me fiddling with his hands not even making Eye contact. Mario on the left of me and Gabe on the right of me.

"Ceci." Ruby starts. But he doesn't even look at me. "I'm sorry okay? I know I said really messed up things." He started off finally lifting his head up to meet my gaze. "Just messed up?" Gabe asked him. "Shitty horrible things to you. I shouldn't have, I just was being insecure about this whole situation. I felt like I was losing my obnoxiously overprotective sister." He says half smiling.

I weakly smiled. "Ruby. You know you'd never be replaced. You're my hermanito." I said as he smiled. I held my hands out for a hug as he nodded his head and got up to give me a hug. "Te amo mucho Hermana." He says. I kiss his head as we still hugged.

"Group hug!" Gabe yelled. I chuckled as I felt his and Mario's arms wrapped around us. We finally let go as we walked out. I went to Oscars side as he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close. "Peace Out Julio." Gabe said to Julio. "Peace out foo." He says doing their bro hug thing.

Ruby passes by Oscar. "Aye foo. You mess con mi ruca, you won't be able to walk. Comprende?" Oscar says to Ruby. Ruby scared as hell. He nods his head slowly as Oscar chuckles as well as everyone else. "I'll be home later." I Said. They nod their heads as they walk home. "Hey that means you all leave too." Oscar says telling the Santos to leave.

They started wolf whistling. "Get some spooky!" I hear Juan yell. "Callate Puto!" Oscar says as I start to blush. We walk in as they all leave his front yard. He picks me up bridal style and carries me to his room. I giggled as he nibbles on my neck. "Aye Papi no." I say giggling uncontrollably. I felt him smile against my skin.

He places me on the bed as he hovered over me. He says nothing but attack my lips. I giggle at his actions, we continue on our make out session as things continued to get heated.

*Next Morning After*

I check my phone to see that it is nine in the morning.Oscar was still sleeping, but I was hungry so i walked out in one of his shirts and my spanx I left the last night and went into the kitchen. "Hi Cesar." I say kissing his head "morning" he says on his phone.

I look inside the fridge to see eggs, milk, sausage, and some left over take out. I go inside the pantry to find pancake mix a box of pop tarts. I grab the pancake mix and start making breakfast.

*Ten Minutes Pass*

My favorite song had come on. 'Lately' By Forrest

"Baby you've been making me crazy" I sang and humming. Soon I felt two arms wrap around my waist from behind. A face on my shoulder. "Buenos Dias Mamita." He says. I smile as I kiss his cheek. "Buenos Dias." I say as I flip a pancake. "You need to stop spoiling this kid." He says referring to Cesar who had three sausage links, two pancakes and two eggs.

I giggle "well he needed someone while you were away being a bad boy." I say kissing his lips. I felt his smirk against my lips. "Does that mean I get breakfast?" He whispered in my ear. "That depends are you gonna be a good boy." I whisper back and giggle. He smirks again as he leaves kisses down my neck.

"Okay I think I've seen enough" Cesar says. He puts his plate in the sink and walks out. I giggle again as I make Oscar a plate and he goes and sits down. I finally finish mine and sit down with him. Nobody believes he's a good guy because all they see is Spooky. I see Oscar Diaz. I guess I was staring a bit too much.

"I know I'm handsome Mamita pero I'm trying to eat." He says. I roll my eyes. "Don't be so flattered." I giggled. After we finish eating he gets a text. "I have to go mi amor. I'll see you later Sí?" He asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Te amo." I say as I went back to finishing the dishes.

*After*

Once I finished I went to the bathroom. As I look in the mirror I see hickies all over my neck. "Oh my gosh Oscar." I whispered as I looked all over my neck. When I say everywhere I mean everywhere, I found some on my boobs and on my shoulders. Damn it.

*At Home*

I go home and put on some foundation to hide all my hickies. That dude is wild I tell you.

~~~