002

~~~
*three weeks later*

Cecilia's PoV:

"Ceci come on." Gabe compalins, I roll my eyes "Why you in such a rush?" I asked "because I have things to do." He said. I roll my eyes once again. "Like what? Play fortnite all day?" I said annoyed. "Can I come in yet?" He asked. I just put my shirt on. "Yeah go ahead." I said as he opened the door to our shared room.

Sadly we have to share, than the twins share and than Mario and Ruby share. Soon it'll be Gabe and Ruby sharing as I get my own room, because I'm the only girl. Who is old enough and than it's Linda.

"Should I pick a different shirt?" I asked pointing to my outfit. "No now let's go. I have to pick up Lena too." He says as he grabs his chapstick from our shared dresser.

"Oh great I have to Third wheel?" I groaned. He scoffed "yeah right it's more like I'm third wheeling." He says. I chuckle because it is kinda true sometimes. Lena and I aren't like best friends were like sisters.

Whenever she comes over we always hang out. Whenever Gabe asks if I wanna come he basically is a third wheel. But she spends time with him by herself. Other than that it's like we just hang. "Can I drive?" I asked while walking out the door. "Nope." He says popping the P. I roll my eyes.

"Why do you treat me like a little kid. We're the same age." I asked like a little kid. "That's why." He said referring to my little kid voice. "Adios mama, Adios papa, Abuelita." Gabe says. "Adios mama papa y Abuelita." I said following him out to the car.

*At Mall*

"Mi amor please hold these." Lena asks Gabe holding out her bags. He smiled and nodded his head. He took the bags, only like two, and let me and Lena run into Bath and Body works. "This one smells sooo good. Mira." Lena said as I came over and smelt it. "Damn that smells so good. Gabby come smell." I said he came over and sniffed.

He nodded his head "What's that scent?" He asked "champagne Toast." Lena replied. "I'm definitely getting this one." I said grabbing the mango one I just saw. "Imma get this one." Lena says to the one we just smelt.

*After Mall And four hours later*

On the way to drop Lena off we pass by the Diaz house. And I realize there'a a bunch of Santos in front. It hasn't been like this in three years. "Is it just me or a bunch of Santos are in their front yard?" Lena asked. "That's normal." Gabe said. "No it hasn't been like that in three years." I said as we continued down the street.

We all shrug it off as we finally drop Lena off. I hop into the front seat as we make our way home. My mind went straight back to the thought of the Santos. And I had a thought. "Do you think Oscars out?" I asked curiously. "Probably not." He said bluntly. "But why else would they be in front of his house?" I asked again. "I don't know Ceci why don't you go ask them." He said pulling up to our house.

"Maybe I will." I said running back. "Cecilia come back!" I hear him say but I was already running. I wanted to know for reals if he was here or not. They haven't been over in forever and the one time they are it has me thinking he's out. It's not like they always meet up here.

As I finally made it to the house I see Jose and Choncho. "Orale Ceci." Jose said. I smiled "Hola Jose." I said. "Ceci?" I turn my head to see Cesar. "Cesar I wanted to talk to you." I smiled. "I needed to talk to you too." He said. I nod my head. All of them had some type of smirk on their faces.

I was confused but continued to walk inside. As I entered Cesar went straight to his room. I was confused. "Damn Princesa te ves tan hermosa" said a deep voice. I couldn't recognize, but my head shot instantly to it. I was shocked no words had come out of my mouth.

"So you just gonna stand there?" He asked chuckling. I felt a tear slip as I ran and jumped into his arms. He chuckled as I nuzzled my head into his neck. "I missed you so much." I said through my tears. "A mi Tambien." He replied kissing me.

I pulled away still confused on how come he's here. "How are you here?" I asked as he wiped my tears away. He finally put me down. "They let me out for good behavior." He says. I just squeeze him into a tighter hug.

"I couldn't leave mi princesa all by herself." He says chuckling. I admire his features "you got hot." I giggled. He did that fuck boy thing and started touching his jawline and shit. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

"You sure did grow up Princesa." He says grabbing my ass. I couldn't help but blush. He let out a chuckle, "don't get all shy on me now Princesa." He says. "Ceci!" I hear my name called as the door burst open. "Gabby?" I asked confused. He was out of breath you could tell.

" acabas de correr aquí?" I asked him. He nods his head. "I had to make. Sure you're, okay." He said between breaths. I laughed at my brother. "I'm fine and I told you." I said pointing to Oscar. "What's up Spooky" Gabe says finally catching his breath. "Orale Homes" He says nodding at my twin brother.

"Well I guess I'll see you at home." Gabe says throwing up a peace sign. "Bye Gabby." I said giggling as he walked out. "I thought you said he was scared of me." Oscar said. I giggled again. "No that's Ruby mi hermanito." I said. I examined his whole body again.

"Fuck, you got tattoos now?" I asked as I touched ever one I saw. He chuckles as he nods his head. "What they turn you on?" He asked. "You in general." I answered as I jumped up into his arms again. I attacked his lips and he chuckled again.

But he didn't object as he continued to kiss back. We were in a very heated moment, until Cesar came out of his room. "Yo I'm hea-." He started "shit mah bad I'm going to Ruby's house." He said I jumped down from Oscars embrace. I kissed his cheek. "I'm coming too, I have to go babysit the twins." I said to Oscar. He nods his head.

"Goodbye Princesa." He says kissing me once more. I said bye as I threw my arm over Cesar. He was kinda tense. "Que pasa?" I asked. "Nada Es Nada." He replied. But he was still tense, I just let him be. I didn't wanna keep bugging him. I nod my head as we continue the walk to my house.

It was a nice walk. Cesar is like my little brother and it's never awkward with him. He confides in me and I confide in him sometimes. We finally make it to the house and Gabe is inside with Luis and Luisa "Ceci!" The Twins both yell. I chuckle as the throw their arms around me. "Hola Chicos. I missed you." I said. They've been gone at our Tia's house for the week.

"Tambien." Luis replied. "Ceci! I'm going on a Costco run, Por favor watch the Twins." I hear my mom. "Sí mama." I replied. "Gabby you too." She finished. "Mama!" Gabe complained. She doesn't even say anything. She stood quietly. The twins had gone back to running around with glitter.

Gabe got up and ran after luis. "Give me the glitter luis." He said. I chuckle as mom went back to getting her stuff together. She kisses the twins than us older twins goodbye.

"Who wants to play hide and seek?" I asked. All three of them raised their hands. Gabe acting like a little kid jumping up and down. "Okay Gabby's it." I announced as everyone ran to hide. "1....2...3...4...5" he started but than got interrupted.

"You puto! Get the fuck out!" Ruby says as Cesar walks out

~~~