007

~~~
*Two Weeks Later*

Me and Monse are good now. It's been two weeks and school even started. It honestly feels weird by myself in a room. Usually I have to deal with Gabe's bickering or his late night calls to Lena.

I don't like it honestly, but I can't complain I have a room for myself and a lot of space for myself. Gabe got to keep the Tv though, so whenever I feel lonely I go in there with him and Ruby.

"Ceci, have you seen my baby Jesus?" Abuelita asked me. I had just finished my homework on the dining table. "No, pero I think it's inside my room. Remember? Ever since you moved out." I say to her she nods her head. She walks in and I see Jamal, Ruby, Monse and Cesar. Ruby asked if they could use my room because Gabe had his friends over in their room.

So me being the nice sister I am I said sure why not. "Gabby!" I yell from the table "que!?" He answered "ven aqui Por favor." I say. "Un momento" He says.  I sigh knowing he'll take his time. Soon Abuelita comes rolling out of my room with Baby Jesus. "I got it." She says as I smiled and she went into her room. Soon enough Gabe comes out.

"Can you help me with my trig homework please?" I asked him. Every single one of my classes were easy, I take four AP classes, but the one class I dread and suck at the most was Math. "Yeah you just take that divide it, than you square root it to find the remainder." He says. (Lol idk I juss said all tht to make it look like I knew but idk Bc I high key suck at math)  I nod my head and thank him.

*After Homework*

I was at Oscars house helping Cesar with his homework. Sadly I haven't hung out or seen Oscar in awhile, he's been really busy with the Santos so I knew that was Important to him. Cesar and I were on the dining table as he went over his history notes.

He put his pencil down after and let out a sigh. "Qué Estás pensando?" I asked him. "Todo esta situación" He says. I let out a sigh and pat his shoulder. "I know, pero think about it, you can be just like your cousin Bananas. He doesn't even do anything, just be affiliated and move on with." I said  he nods his head.

But I knew deep down inside that it wasn't possible for him to lay low. Especially with what Oscar expects from him. "It's getting late, come on I'll walk you home." Cesar says. I nod my head as I grabbed my backpack and headed for the door.

*At Home*

"Bye Cesar, Be safe I'll see you tomorrow." I said giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Bye Ceci." He says as he waits for me to walk inside the house. Soon as I enter he leaves.

It was quiet in the house as I saw no one around. I heard faint noises of yells. I walk towards Gabe and Ruby's room to hear it. "Gabby?" I say opening the door to see Gabe playing the Play Station with Roberto. "Berto I haven't seen you in forever" I said squealing as I gave him a hug. "Missed you too Ceci." He says hugging back.

"You still with those Wanna be gangsters?" I giggled "Yeah and what?" He laughed after the 'and what' . I roll my eyes. "Gabby where's mom and dad?" I asked confused. "Actually where's everyone?" I asked. "Ruby went with Jamal and Monse. Mom and everyone else went to pick up our prima." He says. "Prima?" I asked again confused.

"Sí yo no se that's all they said and left." He said too focused on his game. I roll my eyes as I said "I call next!" Watching as they played fortnite.

*Next Day*

"Yo Cecilia. Did you do the Gov notes?" Julia asked. I chuckled "girl remember I took AP Gov?" I say to her as she shakes her head. "I hate you sometimes." She says as I give her a side hug as she runs to our friend Hannah.

Ruby walks past me freaking out, hyperventilating. His arm puts sweaty too. "Ruby que pasa? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. He shook his head "inhale and exhale." I say as he does exactly that. "Okay now what's wrong?" I asked him.