thirty one ( 31 )

i decided to go up to the school rooftop for some fresh air.

when i walked up to the side , the fresh air hit me hard on my face.

i didn't breathe fresh air for so long that i almost forgotten how it smelt like.

suddenly i heard footsteps approaching me from behind.

i quickly turned around and i saw the girl whom haruto talked to just now.

"hello. i think you're the girl whom eun woo is targeting ? are you Y/N ?" the girl talked to me nicely.

i nodded my head and lifted my hands to block the sun.

"well i'm not gonna say anymore things but i think your haruto is really in love with me. it's a great chance to help eun woo watch you get killed in a fire." the girl twirled her hair around her fingers and walked away with sass.

ew.

"how ??" i made her stop in her tracks.

she turned around and said , "if you really want to know then continue to watch the show begin."

she laughed evilly and walked away.

before she walked towards the door someone pushed it open , haruto.

i rolled my eyes and gave a small sarcastic laugh and looked away when we made eye contact.

"where did you go ?? i searched everywhere for you." i heard haruto saying those disgusting words to that girl.

i couldn't help but just turn around and walk past both of them.

haruto was blocking the doorway a little so i just pushed past him and banged his shoulders.

he looked at me like i did something wrong.

i made a one second eye contact with him and i just blinked and walked past him.

"Y/N." haruto called for me.

the girl pushed his hands down and gave him a hug.

i muttered under my breath , "i hate you."

i walked back to classroom and sat down.

beside me was still haruto's seat. then something in pink caught my eyes.

it was sticking out from his bag.

without making people notice me , i quickly pulled that pink paper out.

it was a letter.

i opened the letter and to my surprise it was an invitation to some event.

i read carefully and it was an invitation to a club.

at the very bottom right of the letter , it typed :

if you have this letter with you that means you have already agreed to come to this club.

it was signed off by a girl called 'min yeon'.

it was definitely that girl just now.

i heard footsteps approaching the classroom and i already knew it was haruto.

i quickly slip the letter back into his bag and pretended to play my phone.

he really agreed with that bitch to go to the club ?

wow.

when ms kim stepped in the classroom i stood up and raised my hands.

"ms kim , i feel like i need a chance to sit with other students from this class. like that i can interact more with other students in this class." i suggested , praying ms kim would agree.

"oh Y/N you're sitting with the most popular guy in this school and you requested a change of seat ?? you don't regret in the future ?" ms kim started suspicious.

"everyone is definitely jealous of me getting to close to haruto everytime. i'll try to distant myself from him a little so everyone gets a chance to communicate with him." i smiled.

"Y/N what are you doing ?!" haruto pulled my hand and i looked down.

"you don't deserve me." i picked up my bag and walked to another seat.

i decided to change with na young's partner.

"hi na young !!" i waved.

"yah Y/N he will suspect something." na young whispered.

"i already showed him what i felt of him just now. it's fine. anyways i shouldn't waste too much time on a guy who doesn't care about me." i said while digging for my pencil case in my bag.

na young stick out her thumb to me and smile.

author's note :
hey guys i hope y'all will enjoy this chapter because it took me like so long to actually think of this chapter. i will see y'all in the next chapter then !! bye 💗