twenty five ( 25 )

"haruto." i called out.

"hm ??" haruto turned back and stared at me.

"follow me home today. i'm scared." i told him.

"sure." haruto smiled.

school was pretty boring as usual. when lessons ended i went to my locker and saw a post-it outside.

a yellow one. eun woo's favourite colour.

i gotta stop thinking about him.

i pulled the post-it off my locker door and it read :

meet me at the rooftop when you've read this.

my first reaction was 'oh it's haruto.'

but my next reaction was different when i saw haruto walked towards his locker.

it's eun woo.

i walked up the stairs slowly and made my entrance to the rooftop.

"yah eun woo don't hide i'll find you." i joked around , hoping this isn't some kind of sick joke by some other people.

suddenly , i felt something hard hit on my head.

the next moment , everything was dark.

darkness surrounding me.

the next thing i knew was that i finally woke up from that darkness.

my eyes slowly opened and my head felt so heavy that i nearly fainted back.

i tried to move my body to stand up but i couldn't.

i turned around and saw ropes tied around my wrists and ankles.

oh god where on earth am i now ?!

i couldn't find my phone anywhere and all i could do is to sit on that disgusting ass chair and wait for someone to appear.

i heard footsteps. high heels.

wait ... what ?! high heels ?!

i looked carefully and saw na young walking towards me.

"feel great there ??" na young gave an evil laugh.

"oh right. your breakfast." na young said and walked back.

seriously ?! breakfast now ?! i want to go home.

na young walked back towards me and stuffed a white bread into my mouth.

i tried my best to keep my mouth close but she kept forcing until a quarter of the bread went into my mouth.

i spit it out.

"so you don't want bread ?" na young asked me and took out a knife , "i'm providing you with food my dear."

"maybe water ?" na young walked back to take a bottle of water for me.

i thought she would place the opening in my mouth , instead she poured it all over my face.

what a bitch.

"yah where am i ? who knocked me out ? who brought me here ? what am i doing here for ? what do you want for me ? why am i even here ?" i pilled na young with questions.

"hmm let's see which one should i answer first." na young placed her finger on her chin.

"you're here to be dead !!" she shouted and threw the knife she was holding in her hands to the floor.

"dead for what ?! what did i do ? did i offend you ? tell me !!" i shouted back at her face.

"you don't deserve haruto !!" na young picked up the knife and placed it near my throat.

"neither do you !!" i screamed.

"oh really ??" na young glared at me , "i really really want to tell you this , that your dear friend , eun woo , doesn't like you at all. he doesn't even treat you like his friend at all. all he wanted was for you to fall for his trap and be right here , now !!"

tears started to roll down my cheeks as i broke down into puddle.

"you were supposed to be hated by haruto forever because your parents killed his mother. but instead you 2 grew closer because of the fact that he liked you , he loved you !!" na young shouted.

"so want ? does it concern you ? just because you like haruto that doesn't mean you deserve him. you may be right he doesn't deserve me but it's also true that he doesn't deserve you." i gritted my teeth at her.

"Y/N !!" i heard someone call my name from far.

"yah here !!" i tried shouted back when na young placed her hands over my mouth , preventing me to shout.

"haruto ??" na young was shocked , "but ... but how ... how did you know i was here ... ?"

"let go of her now !" haruto shouted at na young.

"well i really love you but i'm sorry i'll have to see both of you die today." na young placed her knife at my neck.

surprisingly she released her grip on my mouth and i saw eun woo running from behind with a knife.

"haruto , behind !"

author's note :
yo sup guys this is the second chapter i've updated today and i don't really think i have time for another chapter but i'll try update 2 more chapters tomorrow. i hope y'all are enjoying it so far. i really do hope haruto won't get hurt. i've been forgetting to explain this to y'all , readers. but eun woo isn't the cha eun woo from astro neither is the na young in this story from IOI so it's just 2 random schoolmate in the story. don't hate me for not explaining it for so long. the ranking for this book remains number one for watanabeharuto thank you so much guys !! see y'all tomorrow in the next chapter !! ❤️🍒