two ( 2 )

"uhh ... hi ?? i'm Y/N , your assistant. what drink would you like to have ??" i asked nervously , still staring at his jawline.

"brown sugar bubble tea , less ice , medium size." haruto replied to me coldly.

"so let me repeat heh sorry i have a bad memory. so ... brown sugar bubble tea , less ice and medium size." i repeated.

"yes now go and get it for me." haruto said fiercely.

as i walked out of the office crossing the road , i was thinking 'why are idols so cold towards people who work in his or her company while being so kind to their fans'.

"he's actually expecting me to spend my money on him just to get the drink he wants. why doesn't the company provide bubble tea oh my goodness. i haven't even started earning money and there you are requesting me to waste my pocket money on you goodness sake who do you think you are." i started to rant and rant about him but his jawline popped in my head , still pretty handsome , i blushed.

i rushed back to the office and stepped into the meeting room with haruto's brown sugar bubble tea and placed it beside him and carefully stepped to the side of the meeting room.

as my head rose , i saw this elegant and pretty in her 20s woman sitting beside haruto , continuously staring at him , when she looked back , the first thing i noticed was her eyes , she rolled her eyes at me , what ?? what did i do ??

"meeting closed , Y/N please send haruto to his car." ye jin instructed me.

i followed behind haruto and the moment we exited the office , tons and tons of fans were outside screaming for him. oh god how am i supposed to deal with this.

i managed to block out 90% of his fans and also did managed to send haruto to his car. phew , i made it.

— — — — —

"mum i'm home and i think you need a scolding from me." i muffled the words out of my mouth.

"firstly you didn't tell me what job i was going to be working on. secondly you also didn't tell me that i am not going to go for an interview and today is the first day of work and i'm not even prepared ?!?! thirdly can you at least tell the manager to supervise me and tell me what to do ?!?! mum how can you do this to me ?!?! do you know how stressful it was today ?!?! do you want to know how cold haruto was to me today ?!?!" words just kept coming out of my mouth non-stop.

"well , at least you found out about his name." my mum said with a smile as she walked to the kitchen.

authors note :
hey guys i managed to update 2 chapters today and i'm so happy that i did it. if i can i will update another chapter later on , so far i hope y'all are enjoying the story , continue to support me please. thank you !! much love !! ❤️💋