twenty nine ( 29 )

honestly i could already see that it's bad news.

but if it really was , it would be painful to know the truth.

the truth hurts.

no matter what i still will find out myself one day.

i went to school as usual. i stepped into my classroom and saw na young , smiling at me ?!

the classroom was empty.

i was standing right opposite na young , both of us just making eye contact.

she started to walk towards me.

but before i could say anything , she hugged me and started crying.

"yah why are you crying ??" i patted her back.

"i'm really sorry Y/N. i already swore to haruto that this won't happen ever again and i already stopped liking haruto already. please forgive me." na young apologised sincerely.

i wasn't sure if this was a joke or what to make me fall for her trap. but her next sentence made me believed her completely.

"eun woo has fully recovered from his injury and his preparing for revenge please keep yourself safe together with haruto." na young told me what happened to eun woo.

"yah that bastard isn't enough of getting hurt ?!" i shouted back.

"he's gone mad now. crazy." na young warned me.

"i'll be carefully." i smiled , "anyways is your ankle doing better now ??"

"yes it's recovering fast. thanks for the concern." na young smiled.

guess we made it up ??

we're friends i guess.

when lessons ended , i walked to my locker and saw a red letter.

i didn't feel like reading it now. so i brought it home.

outside the letter , it was scribbled but i tried my best to figure the words out , it said something like :

red represents death

oh god this is definitely from eun woo. but how did he enter the school without anything ??

i walked towards the school gate and to my horror i saw the police surrounding the security guards.

i saw 2 dark blue tents with some blood oozing out.

red represents death

did it represent my death or haruto's death or the people around me ??

this is really creeping me out.

i quickly ran home to open the letter.

when i opened the letter , it wrote :

you're going to die in a fire.

- e

the 'e' stands for eun woo didn't it.

eun woo i'm begging you to stop.

please eun woo.

i started crying in my room.

my mum ran in the room and asked me , "Y/N what happened ?? why are you crying out of the sudden ??"

"mum i received this letter." i picked up the red letter and passed it to mum.

"it's a kind of joke alright ??" my mum tried to calm me down.

"how can this be some kind of joke ?? i got kidnaped last time and this time he wants me dead. mum he's crossing the line." i fell to the floor crying.

"you're going to be fine sweetheart. mum is always here for you. everything will be fine." my mum hugged me.

"haruto is also in danger. i don't want to get hurt. i also don't want haruto to get hurt." i sobbed and wiped my tears away.

"Y/N you are too paranoid alright ?? you're safe at home. mum is here , i'm never leaving you alone." my mum smiled.

"mum ..." i hugged my mum.

"it's fine." my mum patted my head.

author's note :
hey next chapter is chapter 30 !! i still can't believe we've made it so far !! i'll try to end it at chapter 40 if i can. i'm pretty excited for yedam and jeongwoo's story to be published. i'll be typing 2 stories in one go so the updates will be slower than the usual rate like this. june holidays are coming to an end which is such a pity , because that means ... back to school :( it also means the update will be even slower because of school work. but i'll try my best to update whenever i can !! ❤️🥰