70: The Epilogue

Beginne am Anfang

"Nothing..I'm just happy that we're all are here together on this day.." I say while still on his arm, hugging him.

Blake let go of me after about a few minutes of hugging. This guy are really so into his PDA thing. Thank god dad is currently with Raymond. Both of our family already know about our relationship, but still it would be weird seeing your daughter getting cozy with guy right in front of him.

"And by the way, where the hell you've been?? I've been looking for you ever since the caremony has ended.."

"Mason and Peter had prepared a little surprise for coach at the field today. So as a captain, I must join them.." He say with his cocky smile. I just roll my eyes at him.

The fact that he is currently standing in front of me make me the happiest girl ever in the Rivendale's High right now. Two months ago, this is the place where I nearly lost him. A place where I hold him in my arm, unconcious, and blood all over his body. He was hospitalized for almost one month due to the gun shot on his chest. I don't know what would happen to me if I lost him. Thank god the bullet missed his heart.

And Octavia, she died at the scene. There was nothing that the doctor could did to save her. It turns out that she got the gun from a police officer that was guarding her. I saw the news about that female officer that she killed two months ago in horror.

She stabbed that officer using a knife for 15 times. That explained the blood that I saw on her clothes when she came to the school during that incident. Even with all the thing that she had did, the fact that she died at such a young age make me sad sometimes.

It turned out that she become like that because of her parents. After a further investigation, the police discover a prove that Octavia had been abused by both her parents since she was four. Her parents is already in prison.

"I love you.." Blake suddenly say while staring into my eyes.

"And I love you more..." We both smile at each other. Thank you god. Thank you for giving me a chance to tell this person how much I am in love with him. Thank you for keeping him safe. I love you, Blake Kingstone....

Ten Years Later...

I glare at him while still holding the remote control. "What the hell??" He suddenly say with a frustration when he realize that I have switch off the TV.

"Emma called me just now asking me why in the hell would I decided not to attends our class's reunion!!!"

"Oh really?? But why are you not going to the reunion??" He ask without showing any guilt on his face.

"Ha ha! So funny Blake!! I wonder myself why would I did that!! Just cut the bullshit!!" He just chuckles after what I say. God I hate him.

"Okay okay. I admit it okay. Happy??" He ask still with his sneaky hot smirks.

"You're the one that had texted her right??!! Why would you do that?? Do you know that it's been almost two years I haven't meet them??"

"So what?? You've already been to a reunion once with them before this. How many reunions are there actually that you should attend?? Ten?? Twenty??" I watch him in disbelief.