63: You Want It Didn't You?

This chapter is dedicated to ciarashelley2411 ❤ Thank you for finishing my book to the latest chapter even though you're just started reading it today..It means a lot❤❤

~HELENA POV~

"AM I FUCKING INTERRUPTING SOMETHING??!!!" Shit. It's Blake. I push Justin off from holding me in his arm. Justin turn around to face Blake that is currently coming towards our direction. I'm dead.

"Can't you see that we're having a good time here???" What the hell?? I look at Justin in wide eyes after what he just say.

"And can't you see that I come all the way around here just to fucking stop that 'good time' ?? Get the fuck away from her.." Blake say, without even looking at me. He's just looking at Justin with his murderous eyes. Dear me.

"And if I don't?? You don't own her dude.." Justin fire back. Before everything went out of control, I step in.

"Blake, he was just trying to help me.."

"Shut the fuck up Helena." Blake cut me off immediately right after I say that. Damn. He's angry.

"And you," He point out to Justin. "Don't fuckin 'dude-dude' me Justin, you know nothing about us so GET LOST." He give Justin a murderous glares this time. I just stand still while he grab my hand taking me to his side. Justin want to reply back, but Blake cut him off.

"By the way, nice pep talk 'dude'..If you still have more amazing fucking pep talk for me, save it for tomorrow football practice.." Just as he say that, he drag me with him into his car. I don't even try to argue with him because I know he's angry right now. Oh god. I could already imagine how Blake will treat Justin later on especially when they play football, he's the captain for god's sakes. Poor Justin. I could only hope that he could bear with Blake later on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost 15 minutes. He drive away from my house and park his car at the side road. We just seat silently in his car. I don't even dare to start the conversation seeing him like this. I know he's angry and I don't want to add more fire into it.

"Fuck!!!" He hit the steering wheel all of sudden that make me gasp a little. Take a deep breath Helena, take a deep breath. You're the one askimg for this.

"Even though I notice that you are trying to avoid me ever since you stay at the hospital, I'd still leave you alone so that you don't feel like I was pushing you too hard, all was because I was trying to be fucking considerate of your condition.." He don't spare me even one look while saying that.

"I know you've been through hell and I am fuckin thankful that you're safe and sound in front of my own eyes right now.. That's why even on this past few days that you're already home, I still gave you the time alone..if you need time, than yes I'll give it..But for fuck sakes Helena, Justin??? Are you fucking kidding me???!!"

I take a deep breath before replying to him. "It was NOTHING. I've already told you, he was just trying to help me. I almost fell down, so he catch me. THAT'S ALL." This time, I'm the one who's not looking at him while talking.

"And what made him fucking think that he could kiss you?? What?? Is being catch by him also came up with a damn kissing package??!!!"