17:An Off Limits Girl For You

~HELENA POV~

The practice only took about one hour. And here I am still at the bench while looking down at my phone, with a totally shocked face due to that threat message that I just got from an unknown number. I can't help but to feel a little scared about this. Because the fucking sender is clearly someone that can come freely to the school. Is one of the students?

I can't even stop myself to think about this. Does it mean that if that person can take that picture of me and Blake just now, does it mean that he or she belongs to our school? And can you easily approach me? Which is not a very good idea, I think. Blake and I have always had these kinds of interactions this year. Because we do often hang out together thanks to Raymond.

So there were a lot of students at Rivendale's High who already knew about this. It's not a new thing anymore because we've done that a lot. Even though there were still some students that had such a free time gossiping about us, I don't really give a shit about it, as long as it doesn't bother me.

I can't control people's mouth for sure. So, let them be and talk about that themselves. They were teasing each other.

Annoyed at each other.

enraged at each other...

and even laugh at each other.

We do that a lot...

Smirking, laughing, grinning... but I guess crying while I'm alone with only Blake by my side is a first time, which just happened today by the way.

However, I have never received a threat from anyone before. Thanks to Raymond, who's literally 'ruling' the school after Blake and the principal. It was actually good for me, because Raymond is my brother, and Blake is my brother's best friend.

So, apart from Claire, I think no one at the school really has those kinds of nerves to mess with me. "You're already thinking about me, don't you pumpkin?" I can see Blake and Raymond currently standing in front of me. "Dude, she's off-limits okay." Raymond is slightly punching Blake's stomach.

"Aww!! "Seriously dude, did you just punch your own team's quarterback right now? " Blake said, putting his hand on his chest to pretend to get offended. "I'm hurt, dude... you've let me down." He added again.

"Ughh...enough both of you...just carry on with your guys' married couple problems at home, okay?" I joined the drama. And my goal is to tease the both of them. "Just file a divorce already, Ray. I bet you can find another wife that is more elegant than Blake." I smirk at the both of them.

"Ughhh... gross!" Raymond and Blake say that at the same time. They look like they want to throw up. I think I've just reached my goal.

"See?? Both of you even have that super chemistry by saying the same words at the same time!!" I really laughed hard at the two of them because this was just too funny. Their expression is priceless.

"Yeah... yeah... very funny Hel... let's go... get your ass up here right now." Raymond held onto his car's key and started walking, leaving me and Blake behind.

I still smile a little while looking at my brother from behind. Without wasting any time, I stood up from the bench and walked to catch up with him, with Blake by my side. He walked along with me to the car park. "Is everything okay?" he asked. Maybe he noticed how I was pacing out on the bench right now, looking down at my phone. Blake must have saw the worried expression that I had on my face.

I have to admit that Blake actually really can read me like an open book. That is also the reason why he can always manage to annoy me every time he can. Because Blake Kingstone knows me that much...

Should I tell him or not??

Nahh... I think it's better if I just keep it to myself for now.. "It's nothing...I guess I'm just tired of seeing your ugly face.." I laugh at him while walking.

"You called this ugly?? Seriously??? " He pointed it out to his face.

"God!! I think I should tell Ray to bring you to the hospital again!! Because I think last night you must've injured your eyes pumpkin.. this is really bad. You really need to see a doctor right now.. trust me.. " He smirked while looking at me.

This man always has his way out of my attempt to annoy him. Because instead of making him annoyed with me, he's just making me annoyed with him right now. Congratulations, Blake... congratulations.

"Well, make that two!! "I think you need the doctor more than I do; I think you have some sort of mental problem up there..."I point out his head.

"Mental issues and a really big ego..." I shook my head and acted as if I was really worried about his condition.

Well, lucky for you pumpkin, last time I checked, my ego is not the only thing that I have... He is grinning like an idiot. "Pervert...." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Just so you know, pumpkin, truth cannot be categorized as the term pervert." He is still grinning. Ughhh... that jerk.

"Oh really?" With a bored expression, I inquire.

"Yupp.. you can always meet up with Blake Junior if you don't believe me..it would be my greatest pleasure to introduce the both of you." Right now, he's laughing really hard like a crazy person.