49:We're Each Others First

~HELENA POV~

"Oh.My.Godddd" Jia and Emma both were squealing like a little child, joining me when they saw Blake leave the cafe. "You seriously got a lot of explaining to do bitch.." Emma say, with her creepy smile.

"Oh my god!! Spill!! Now!! " Jia is currently grinning at me.

"Ugh..." I groans, burrying my face into both of my palms. My cheeks are still in red, due to the hot stunt that Blake just did in front of almost half of the students at Rivendale's High. I am going to kill that nasty cocky bastard after this. Is it really necessary to did that in the public?? He even happily on leaving me to deal with all the staring from the students. Speaking of the devil, I can hear the sound of beeping from my phone. It's a text message, from the devil himself.

Sexy Jerk: Still alive??😘

"Wait, just give me a minutes okay..I will explain..." I show them that I need to reply the text. Both of them just nod at me, with their curious face.

Helena: Is it really necessary to did that?? Where are you?? Wait no, don't tell me cuz I will find you. Just stay put, be a good boy and wait till I come and kill you myself!!

Sexy Jerk: Feisty, I like it!!😁 I'm showing everyone that you are exclusively mine, this will keep all the harmonal teenagers away from you.

I snorts when I read his message. Even though he didn't did that, all the students at Rivendale's High, especially the males, already got the warning loud and clear to stay away from me. Thanks to both of his and Raymond's over protective mood.

I type back really fast to reply his text. His text just now that he sent to me will backfire back at him!! I grin silently while typing the text, ignoring the super curious face from both Emma and Jia.

Helena: Possesive, I don't like it!! That's it, I'm breaking up with you. Babysitting a clingy boyfriend isn't really my forte'

Hah!! Take that. I chuckles a little while waiting for his reply.

Sexy Jerk: Ohh hell yes you like it, don't denies it honey, I know I looked sexy when I have that possesive mood on you, you love it 😉 See you at your house tonight, we'll talk to Ray together..gotta go.

I laugh a little reading his text, even though the last part of his text makes me feeling nervous as hell. I put my phone away, looking at both of my best friend. Both of them have that creepy huge grins all over their faces.

"Helena Dawson, did you just...." Jia narrows her eyes at me.

"Sexting with Blake Kingstone?? Oh my god!!" She add, playfully pinching on my shoulder a little.

"A whatttt????" Did she just said sex??

"Spill it out already if you don't want the two of your best friends dies due to suspense!!" Emma say, dramatically holding her chest, with her little sad fake face. Ughhh...

"Okay okay..I'll tell you..We're actually kind of together right now.." I simply say to both of my friends, avoiding eyes contact. "Kind of??" Jia ask, suspiciously.

"Yeah..kind of..." I repeat again. Because honestly I don't know what to say.

"Cut it off Hel..just straight to the point, there is no 'kind of' thing, it either yes or no.." Emma add.

God...save me!!!

"No..and yes..Ughhh..." I groans. Seriously, I don't know what to say.

"Seriously, even though I've been shipping the both of you, I just can't believe it that the both of you finally dating each other!!" Jia say.

"It's just like a miracles!! He doesn't date girls remember?? " She add.

"And so did I..." More like saying it to myself. I actually feels like this whole together thing with Blake happens soo fast. We both never dated anyone..Never involved ourselves with a committed relationship before.

I did hang out with many hot guys from our school. And he did many hooks up, one night stand that I myself couldn't even count how many, flirting with other girls and all. But never have we ever done this whole girlfriend-boyfriend thing before. He is my first, and I am his.

"Did Ray know about this??" Emma's question snap me out from my deep mind. Hmm..about that..

"Even Ray didn't know this yet, that is why I said we're kind of together..I need to tell Ray about this first..Blake is his best friend, a very close one..So I need to tell him first.."

"I'm sure Ray will be okay with that..like you said, they were friends!! It's a bonus package for Blake, just consider you've already got his blessing!!" Jia say.

"Being his friends is not really a bonus package Jia..it will only complicates this thing even more.." I simply say. Jia can be a little innocent sometimes.

"Why would it complicates thing?? Is it that bad?? Well I mean, the three of you practically knows each other since child, isn't it a good thing??" She ask.

"Duhh...haven't you heard about the thing called bro's codes??" Emma roll her eyes towards Jia. It only takes a few seconds for Jia to finally understand the situation. Even though Blake seems like he didn't care of what Raymond would say to all of this 'kind of together' thing of us, it's really bothers me if I would end up on ruining their freindships.

I am his sister, it will be super awkward to know that your sister is dating that one guy that usually hang out together with you to hook up, and flirting with girls right?? It's not like we were going to get married or something, but I just can't help myself to over think this matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wait for Raymond beside his car, while holding to my books. I had a literature class today, so I can't help it but to bring these damn books to class. After about 15 minutes standing there, I finally can sees Raymond is walking towards me with his clearly piss off expression.

"Not a word Hel...NOT.A.WORD" He warns me even though I didn't even says anything YET. I think it's better if I wait till we got home. I just sigh while following him to get into the car.

What a long day.

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]