67: What The Fuck My Heart Want

Start from the beginning

"Just stop it Blake!! STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU LOVE ME!! You can't change guilt into love!!! How many times should I remind you that I am not a charity case??!!!" Blake is still watching me in silent with his disbelief face.

"What?? Do you think I wouldn't know about Octavia if you and Raymond didn't tell me??!! I've already know that she did that to me because of you!! You feel responsible about it don't you?? You feel guilty towards me because of what she did!!!!" I yell at him.

A lot of people that walk past us is currently staring, but I don't really give a fuck. I will let everything out today. "You know what,stop blaming yourself. And please, please stop saying that you love me when you don't!! I am begging you!!" A few drops of tears went through my cheeks.

"I know you love her, " I point towards inside the bar. Even though I only got to know Serena today, I know that there is something going on between them.

"What the hell Helena??!"

"You love her...Not me..You can stop trying to defend me in front of her.."

"How in the hell did you can make that stupid assumption?? I love her?? I am sure as fuck that I don't!!! God, don't you get it?? I LOVE YOU. YOU. NOT SERENA, NOT ANYONE ELSE!! FUCK!!"

"She don't deserve to be treated like that especially when you were both is in love with each other!! I can see by the way you care for her. Stop trying to hide your feelings towards her just for my sake!!!" My chest went up and down due to all the yelling, crying, and screaming. I feel a whole lot of mix emotion right now. Deep down I know. I know that what I am saying right now is totally bullshits, but my emotion got the best of me.

Blake keep his eyes on me. Taking a deep breath while clenching his jaw, before replying to me. "Do you really think that low of me Helena? Am I really that LOW in your eyes??" He say it firmly. He's not yelling, or even raise his voice at me, but I know that he's angry right now, and he's trying to control his emotion just like I did.

"Is it really that hard to believe in me Helena?? Am I really not worthy of YOUR TRUST??!"

I just stand there in front of him without saying anything. "I don't even know what to trust anymore." I says, as I turn my head from looking at his face. He then let out a sarcastic chuckles. "Wow, thank you for letting me know how low you really think of me Hel, thank you so much for that. I will leave you alone. That's what you want right.. But let me tell you this," He take a very deep breath.

"Don't ever try to tell me who I should love, and who I shouldn't. You don't have the right to tell me what the fuck my heart want." He left me, and walk into his car without even looking back at me. I watch his car speeding at the road from behind with regret.

"What have I done..." I whisper to myself, while crying silently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What should I do??" I ask Raymond as soon as I have finish telling him the whole story about what had happened between me and Blake. Who would've thought that Raymond would be telling me what should I do with my love life.

"Okay, first of all, you're my only sister, and I love you so so much. But still, you're such a bitch.." He chuckles after he say that, and I hit his head, hard.

"Aww!! Okay okay...fine.." He put both of his hands into the air. "Blake could be many things Helena. One thing for sure, he's never a liar. And I could bet with all our father's wealth that he is not someone who could act that he's in love with a girl when he's not.." He add, that make me feel more miserable.

"Arghh..I was just so confuse that time!! And the fact that he's been hiding about Octavia made me really believe that he's only saying that he love me because of guilt..."

"Dad was the one who've asked him to keep it from you. He even also had asked me not to tell you. We just don't want you to freak out about the fact that she's not in the prison for all that she had did to you...."

I let out a big sigh. " What should I do now??"

"Meet him...sort it out now..His mom and dad is currently not in the town. So take this chance, and go surprise him at his house. " Raymond smirks at me. Ughh.

"And what if he don't want me there?? You not there when he said that he will leave me alone. If only you see his face while saying that..he's angry..super angry.."

"He love you Helena...what more could make him happy than seeing you came into his house, and telling him that you believe in him??" Just after he say that, I hesitate for a few minutes with my own mind.

"Give me your car's key..." I stand up from my seat while looking at Raymond. He smirks again while handing me the keys. "Go and get him.." I just smile at Raymond before I walk in a rush to the outside.

"I'm coming for you Blake Kingstone.."

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]