2.1

Minho's POV

"Hyunnnnggg!!! I want fooooood! Jeongin yells out to no one in particular, earning soft giggles from the other boys. Explaining to him again that they're almost to the mall, which means almost to food. But he's impatient. Whining he lays his head in my lap, tickling underneath the youngest's chin. Making his dimples show to the whole world.

The car halts to a stop. Everyone whooping seeing the big building in-front of them, excited to hang out with everyone. Quite honestly, they hurt my ears. Their screams are like balloons popping around me. Well, not as bad but you get the point.

Everyone files out of the small car, even though the sun is shining to bright it looks as if it'll rain before they get out of the shops. I sigh, there has been a lack of rain recently, it sucks. The rain keeps me calm, use to be the only thing that gave me sanity in times where I felt so lost. But I've discovered a new safety harness, I hope he wont let me fall. God, Chan, please don't let me fall.

I didn't realize I stopped walking until I opened my eyes to Seungmin grabbing my arm, pulling me out of the road before I got hit. "You're an idiot." He yells, I just shrug. Jeongin and Felix are whispering about something ahead of us. They're hiding something big, why don't i know?

Then I spot someone, "Oooooo, loooook~" I begin in a teasing manner towards Seungmin, "it's your lover boy right there~" I point to a taller male, black hair, shirt only slightly tucked into his overalls. I look over, due to my teasing he is flushed. I've known both Hyunjin and him for awhile, their crushes are so predictable.

It's cute.

Chan's cute too.

My phone buzzes, pulling it out I see a new notification.

Notification- Verygaychan has sent you a message
Accept | Ignore

Verygaychan:
Hey, i just wanted
to let yu know that i prob wont
be messaging much. im with friends,
talk to u later

Bundleboy: 
Im w/ friends too,
i hope you have fun cutie

"YAY! Finally food! Time to get some good fried chicken!" Jeongin singsongs into the crowded cafeteria. Giggling I catch up with them. Knowing that this is where I belong.

—————
A/N

Guys- I am so so sorry. I know I keep saying that but, I truly am. it's been so long. And this chapter is not good enough to make it up to you guys. I'm sure no one will probably be reading this, due to the fact I have been gone for monthsss.

If anyone is here, thank you. thank you so much for supporting me! I hope to update again tomorrow!

-love, Annie