1.3

|Seungmin's POV|

Clicks of my pencil dropping from my hand onto the paper covered desk before me resonates quietly around the room. Glancing at the clock it reads 12:00 A.M. I've been studying for the past three hours for a math test tomorrow, finally figuring out the last problem on the study guide. Everyone else is either asleep or out dancing. Why do they always dance so late?

Rubbing the sleep from my eyes I yawn, getting up from the wooden desk that I've been stuck at. Knees and ankles pop at the sudden movements, muscles cramping slightly from lack of stimulation for the past hours. I stumble out of the room, trying not to wake Jeongin who's asleep on Minho's bed.

Water pours into a glass, my mind in a slight daze from exhaustion. Taking small sips of the water I sigh thinking about how I should probably study more, but my body definitely doesn't want that. My brain is fried and sleep is wanting to take over.

The door opens revealing a sweaty Minho and Felix, laughing at something that happened moments before. But I'm too tired to ask what about. The oldest walks over to me, ruffling my faded cherry colored hair. "Bub, you should get some sleep. You look like shit." Minho gives the quietest giggle he could, most likely realizing the youngest is asleep in the next room. He grabs a glass of water, chugging the contents and walking off to the bathroom to take a shower. Felix is just flopped on the couch, already asleep. I'm not surprised, Felix has always been a sleeper. He can fall asleep anywhere anytime as long as he's slightly tired. If he's not sleeping he's either being really loud and outgoing or eating.

Which reminds me of someone. The image of a mole under their beautiful eyes, the raven hair falling delicately onto his pale forehead. Sound of his laughs fill my mind, his smile making me crave to see it, even if I will only hours away. He's so beautiful, not just on the outside. Hyunjin is always so outgoing, comforting anyone who looks upset, with silly jokes. He cares so much for others that sometimes I worry he's neglecting himself, as for he's always smiling and laughing. Even if Hyunjin is in pain, you can barely see it through his beautiful eyes that mirror his beautiful smile. I notice that sometimes when he's upset he'll pull his soft pink lips with his teeth, tugging at them slightly. And at those times I want to hug Hyunjin and tell him it's okay to not always be smiling.

His smile flashes before my eyes again, today he waved at me as well as giving me his notorious eye smile. Maybe that's why I can't get him off my mind. I often found my thoughts wondering to the raven haired boy, trying to understand him without talking to him. Because once I talk to Hyunjin I'll get as red as my hair, stutter, and not actually be able to talk. He'll probably think I'm an idiot if that happens. So no thank you. I'll just admire his ethereal beauty from a far. The sound of Felix falling off the couch breaks my thoughts, and I just laugh at him. Not even trying to help him off the ground as the blonde groans.

Softly stepping into the bedroom I turn off the lamp, packing up all my school materials, stuffing them into the bag neatly. I guess I've grasped the questions well enough, all I can do know is take the test and do my best. Keeping a positive attitude I lay across the soft bed, turning on my phone for the first time in an hour. Barely any notifications pop up, only some Instagram ones telling me Day6 posted. Of course I quickly like the photos commenting on each one.

When I go to set my phone back down, wanting to just shut my eyes and fall into a dream state, it buzzes. A notification lighting up the screen. Groaning I look at it.

Notification- JinnieJin has requested to chat 12:16 A.M.

Accept | Decline

JinnieJin:
Hey. Uhh. I was just wondering if you knew how to solve question #25 on the study guide.

S.Cherry:
Yeah. One second.